Piano Forum

International Piano Day 2024
Piano Day is an annual worldwide event that takes place on the 88th day of the year, which in 2024 is March 28. Established in 2015, it is now well known across the globe. Every year it provokes special concerts, onstage and online, as well as radio shows, podcasts, and playlists. Read more >>

Topic: Music blog  (Read 1388 times)

Offline roseamelia

• PS Silver Member
Music blog
on: May 08, 2013, 04:59:31 PM
Well I have been waiting to make my music blog called 'The Art Of music'!!! :) I've always wanted to make a Q and A for musical matters. So this is a weekly post blog it will take time to make a post for me to think about stuff. it is mainly a piano talk blog. No pictures. I haven't posted anything yet cause I just made it, but I would like you to join in with me. :) I made the banner and the background is from Hot bliggity blog, a good background site.  Thank you!

-Rose  ;D

Link:

https://theart2music.blogspot.com/
But Jesus looked at them and said "With man this is impossible, but with God ALL things are possible!"<br /><br />~Jesus Matthew 19:26

Offline lloyd_cdb

• PS Silver Member
Re: Music blog
Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 05:59:57 PM
Looks nice!

My only suggestion is that you may want to change the Q&A section into private messages to you. This way you can selectively post and answer intelligent questions as a blog post as opposed to having it as a discussion in a comment thread. This way it makes it easier for followers to actually read and track the questions as well as giving you the opportunity to filter some of the silly stuff that always turns up on the internet.
I've been trying to give myself a healthy reminder: https://internetsarcasm.com/

Offline roseamelia

• PS Silver Member
Re: Music blog
Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 03:33:22 PM
True you are! :) Thanks.
But Jesus looked at them and said "With man this is impossible, but with God ALL things are possible!"<br /><br />~Jesus Matthew 19:26

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert