Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: Read Now You Hellza_Biatch  (Read 1468 times)

Offline Hellza_Biatch

• PS Silver Member
Read Now You Hellza_Biatch
on: March 30, 2005, 08:08:01 PM
Hello I am a Hellza_Biatch

I am currently taking Piano and am in grade 3 in the Royal Conservatory of Music in Canada. Yes I am canadian.

I am currently having trouble with a Clemnti peace aw yeee!. It's pretty fun o yeah its in C major. Anyways I am having trouble with the second page(YES LOL its actually 2 pages long, god imagine if they got longer! hahahaha you read correctly) Anyways I need you to help me with learning the second page. The broken octaves that repeat in the right hand are hurting my hand and i had to go to the hospital because apparently I have some branch of Carpul Tunnel Syndrom.

Please tell me how I can practice without raping my hands. Thanks

Respond to this topic Asap please. Thanks.

~Hellza_Biatch

Offline BoliverAllmon

• PS Silver Member
Re: Read Now You Hellza_Biatch
Reply #1 on: March 30, 2005, 08:55:46 PM
search for topics written by bernhard or chang on practice techniques. that will lead you in the right direction.

boliver

Offline bernhard

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: March 30, 2005, 08:56:12 PM
If you are having Carpal tunnel syndrome by playing a Clementi sonatina :o, either:

1.   You are practising 10 hours a day using some very inappropriate movements, or

2.   The condition has been brought about but some other activity you are engaging in.

In either case you need someone knowledgeable on these matters to show exactly how you should move to avoid it. It is not really possible to disclose such information through a forum. (But perhaps xvimbi will try, so do not loose all hope ;)).

For the moment, you should really not be playing until your condition heals. So use the time to do some research about it (this has been talked about a lot in the forum – try the “search” feature).

Best wishes,
Bernhard.
The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side. (Hunter Thompson)

mikeyg

Reply #3 on: March 31, 2005, 01:28:50 PM
Hey biatch, Why did you take out "fred smalls sucks at piano"?

Offline fred smalls

• PS Silver Member
Reply #4 on: April 01, 2005, 08:49:39 PM
Hey biatch, Why did you take out "fred smalls sucks at piano"?

Becuase I asked him to.
Medtner is my god.

mikeyg

Reply #5 on: April 01, 2005, 10:09:12 PM
Oh, old friends?  ;D

Offline fred smalls

• PS Silver Member
Reply #6 on: April 02, 2005, 01:20:22 AM
Yes, hes not a true piano enthusiast. He thought it would be funny to irk me.
Medtner is my god.
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert