Phoebe
Monica
Ross
Joey
Rachel
I hate that show an I'm American
I hate that show and I'm not American

The Complete Piano Works of 15 Composers
Piano Street’s digital sheet music library is constantly growing. With the additions made during the past months, we now offer the complete solo piano works by fifteen of the most famous Classical, Romantic and Impressionist composers in the web’s most pianist friendly user interface. Read more >>

Topic: Who is your favorite "Friends" Character?  (Read 1240 times)

Offline thalberg

• PS Silver Member
Who is your favorite "Friends" Character?
on: July 07, 2007, 11:36:54 AM

I can't sleep at the moment so I'm starting this poll.

Offline pianistimo

• PS Silver Member
Re: Who is your favorite "Friends" Character?
Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 01:05:14 PM
i picked 'i hate that show.'  even though i occasionally watch it.  i suppose that it would be nice to have friends who seemed to all be on the same sitcom level - but they never reach beyond idiotic - so the intellectual stimulation is always brought back to sex.  this is artificial.  who has a girlfriend, or guyfriend - and how they are getting along.  i'd like to put all the male characters in a boxing ring.  i suppose that the tall character (forget his name) would win - although he seems to lose muscle mass in his arms with each episode.  and, the women seem to get stronger and stronger.  it is promoting = for american society - the idea that women are smarter and stronger.  this is sometimes the case - but not always.  and - what is romantic about that?  i find - literally nothing.

i think the old fashioned ways of waiting for a man to ask you out is better than running at him and giving him a flying hug with your legs wrapped around his middle.  seems desperate, in fact.  what happend to the romance like the newmanns' had?  she ignores him for a year - then they get married.  ok. that's extreme.  but, at least she looked like a virgin.

Offline rc

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 01:44:11 PM
That's funny, only votes are from americans an non-americans who hate the show :D

I'm non-american #2 - never could sit through an entire episode.  I think that show kept me away from TV for a few years.

Offline opus10no2

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 04:04:23 PM
Awww Ross, fo sho.
Da SDC Piano Forum :
https://www.dasdc.net/

Offline thalbergmad

• PS Silver Member
Reply #4 on: July 07, 2007, 04:25:05 PM
I can't sleep at the moment.

Neither can i, but watching friends helps.

Thal
Curator/Director
Concerto Preservation Society
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert