Piano Forum

Rhapsody in Blue – A Piece of American History at 100!
The centennial celebration of George Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue has taken place with a bang and noise around the world. The renowned work of American classical music has become synonymous with the jazz age in America over the past century. Piano Street provides a quick overview of the acclaimed composition, including recommended performances and additional resources for reading and listening from global media outlets and radio. Read more >>

Topic: website help  (Read 1412 times)

Offline BoliverAllmon

• PS Silver Member
website help
on: July 02, 2003, 07:33:15 AM
Hello, I am looking at posting some MP3 files of myself playing as well as my brothers. How do I get it set up on my website. I already have a site through geocites, but not sure how to upload the music.

Boliverallmon

Offline 88keys

• PS Silver Member
Re: website help
Reply #1 on: July 09, 2003, 04:30:34 AM
Just like you upload your html files.

How did you upload the site itself?

(be warned the geocities places a limit on the file size you may upload. It may very well be that you won't be able to host your MP3's there at all.)

Offline BoliverAllmon

• PS Silver Member
Re: website help
Reply #2 on: July 09, 2003, 05:19:49 AM
my brother did the html files and everything else, so I will pass on the word. I was also thinking about constructing an mp3 account. I know that they will allow my mp3's to be posted. LOL

BoliverAllmon

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert