Piano Forum

Rhapsody in Blue – A Piece of American History at 100!
The centennial celebration of George Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue has taken place with a bang and noise around the world. The renowned work of American classical music has become synonymous with the jazz age in America over the past century. Piano Street provides a quick overview of the acclaimed composition, including recommended performances and additional resources for reading and listening from global media outlets and radio. Read more >>

Topic: My new piano  (Read 1671 times)

Offline pianist45

• PS Silver Member
My new piano
on: July 08, 2005, 09:00:01 PM
Hi guys, the reason I am posting this note is to thank all of you for the invaluable amount of information I got the last 4 months.It's been really exciting to read all the post and absorbe all that every day.I am a profesional pianist and  finally found a piano I fell in love with and got it, after trying several brands.
It is a brand new Yamaha C6,
I also would like to thank and recomend Frank & Camille at the Westbury location for all the help and for answering all the thousands of questions I made in a very nice way.(Marilyn you are the best ).

Offline jeremyjchilds

• PS Silver Member
Re: My new piano
Reply #1 on: July 08, 2005, 10:40:22 PM
Nice piano!!! have fun
"He who answers without listening...that is his folly and his shame"    (A very wise person)

Offline sleepingcats

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: July 09, 2005, 04:22:40 PM
Congratulations on your new piano!
I knew someone with a C6 and it sounded gorgeous! :D :D

Offline griffins dad

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005, 06:04:45 PM
Great choice of piano!

What finish?

Offline pianist45

• PS Silver Member
Reply #4 on: July 12, 2005, 09:31:40 PM
Super shiny Black.

Offline eusebius27

• PS Silver Member
Reply #5 on: July 12, 2005, 10:31:34 PM
Congrats.  I also purchased a shiny black C6 this May and am very satisfied with it.
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert