Piano Forum

Topic: Changing the color scheme  (Read 2201 times)

Offline diegosmom

• PS Silver Member
Changing the color scheme
on: August 29, 2005, 01:50:09 AM
Hi! :)

My eyes aren't what they used to be, and I'm having a bit of difficulty reading inverse-colored text (white text on a black page) for long periods of time.

I'm afraid for me it's either a choice of avoiding bad eyestrain, or reading up on helpful piano discussions. Since I would rather choose both, I was wondering if there was a way to edit my color scheme?

On some forums there are options that allow members to customize the colors, but on this one I just can't seem to find it in my personal settings.

Can anyone help? Thanks! :D

Offline Tash

• PS Silver Member
'J'aime presque autant les images que la musique' Debussy

Offline Kassaa

• PS Silver Member
Re: Changing the color scheme
Reply #2 on: September 06, 2005, 06:26:04 AM
It isn't there. I also asked Nils for the blue colorscheme, but it isn't there either.

Offline hlconceiro

• PS Silver Member
Re: Changing the color scheme
Reply #3 on: September 07, 2005, 10:53:46 AM
I have the same problem, black background isn't good for reading and for the eyes. To avoid the color scheme try to press "print" (print version is black text and white background). You can try to use Opera web browser, its very good in a lot of facts and you can view the page in different ways, like accesibility (very good, soft green background) high contrast....
But the best would be to select the color you want, a lots of forums have this option.

Héctor

Offline nilsjohan

• Administrator
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert