Piano Forum logo
November 20, 2017, 12:15:08 AM *
   Forum Home   Help Search  

Super Mario Piano Scores – The Czerny Studies of Our Time?

Are there any pianists out there who have never played studies by Czerny as part of their training? Probably not many. But why not practice video game music in order to develop a more contemporary piano technique? Read more >>

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: memorizing fantasy impromtu  (Read 1441 times)
piani0player

« on: August 07, 2003, 11:18:22 AM »

hi everyone ,
      :(i just learn all the notes of the fantasy impromtu by chopin last night and im planning to memorize it separately  first before i play hands together but there are no relationship between the fast passage notes on the right hand ,i find it hard to memorize it.the left hand may be easier ,i will try it tonight.so how do you memorize the whole piece?any tip?

thank you very much
Do you find this post useful? Yes / No

"imagine a little shepherd who takes refuge in a peaceful grotto from an approaching storm.  In the distance rushes the wind and the rain, while the shepherd gently plays a melody on his flute."

piano sheet music of Fantaisie-Impromptu
la_carrenio2003

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2003, 08:40:20 PM »

There's a relationship between r.h. notes: they're an ornamention around the real notes of the arpeggio in the tonality you have in the left hand,until b. 12. After that, you have a gorgeous melody -the first note of each four-,again just ornamented arpeggios from b.25, in 34 a chromatic scale form the second beat,aain ornamented arpeggios from b.37.The ending part: the same until the coda, b.119, again a melody in the third note of every four until  b. 126, from b.129 the melody is in the bass. Trust your ears Smiley

"Soli Deo Gloria".
     J.S. Bach
piani0player

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2003, 05:48:34 AM »

thank  you,i will try again tonight

"imagine a little shepherd who takes refuge in a peaceful grotto from an approaching storm.  In the distance rushes the wind and the rain, while the shepherd gently plays a melody on his flute."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Need more info or help?

Search pianostreet.com - the web's largest resource of information about piano playing:

Jump to:  

Most popular classical piano composers: