Piano Forum

International Piano Day 2024
Piano Day is an annual worldwide event that takes place on the 88th day of the year, which in 2024 is March 28. Established in 2015, it is now well known across the globe. Every year it provokes special concerts, onstage and online, as well as radio shows, podcasts, and playlists. Read more >>

Topic: Music Organization  (Read 1786 times)

Offline adagio1

• PS Silver Member
Music Organization
on: November 05, 2005, 07:28:37 PM
I have enjoyed the piano music on the site.   Although a bit puzzled over all the Liszt... I can play some of it but .....  My suggestion for organization is to either use alphabetical order or upload by date..... just include the date in the name of the piece to indicate when posted.... or something similar.  Looking through all pieces for updates is not convenient.  Even a single number that indicates the number of new pieces for each month on a daily basis would be of great assistance.   adagio1.... Garry Douglas

Offline nilsjohan

• Administrator
Re: Music Organization
Reply #1 on: November 06, 2005, 03:04:01 PM
All composers and pieces at https://www.pianostreet.com/search/total.php are now in PERFECT ORDER! (...?)

We will consider your suggestion about upload date. Maybe no dates at all but just a feature to order the list of pieces in the order they were added to the database?

Offline nilsjohan

• Administrator
Re: Music Organization
Reply #2 on: November 06, 2005, 04:17:22 PM

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert