Piano Forum

Chopin and His Europe - Warsaw Invites the World
Celebrating its 20th anniversary the festival “Chopin and His Europe” included the thematic title “And the Rest of the World”, featuring world-renowned pianists and international and national top ensembles and orchestras. As usual the event explored Chopin's music through diverse perspectives, spanning four centuries of repertoire. Piano Street presents a selection of concerts videos including an interview with the festival’s founder, Chopin Institute’s Stanislaw Leszczynski. Read more >>

Topic: Scriabin... prelude  (Read 3359 times)

Offline Lilo

• PS Silver Member
Scriabin... prelude
on: February 01, 2004, 12:04:58 PM
Hi

I'd like to get Scriabin's prelude for the left hand (op 9.1), can anyone send it to me ? Are there other pieces that can be played with the left hand only ?

Offline thracozaag

• PS Silver Member
Re: Scriabin... prelude
Reply #1 on: February 01, 2004, 03:40:11 PM
Hi

I'd like to get Scriabin's prelude for the left hand (op 9.1), can anyone send it to me ? Are there other pieces that can be played with the left hand only ?

He also wrote a beautiful nocturne.  Blumenfeld wrote a gorgeous etude (recorded by Barere).
"We have to reach a certain level before we realize how small we are."--Georges Cziffra

Offline eddie92099

• PS Silver Member
Re: Scriabin... prelude
Reply #2 on: February 01, 2004, 04:31:56 PM
Are there other pieces that can be played with the left hand only ?

Many,
Ed

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert