Piano Forum

International Piano Day 2024
Piano Day is an annual worldwide event that takes place on the 88th day of the year, which in 2024 is March 28. Established in 2015, it is now well known across the globe. Every year it provokes special concerts, onstage and online, as well as radio shows, podcasts, and playlists. Read more >>

Topic: What are "leet" posts?  (Read 2213 times)

Offline quantum

• PS Silver Member
What are "leet" posts?
on: March 02, 2007, 03:08:06 AM
Why does it say I have "leet" posts?
Made a Liszt. Need new Handel's for Soler panel & Alkan foil. Will Faure Stein on the way to pick up Mendels' sohn. Josquin get Wolfgangs Schu with Clara. Gone Chopin, I'll be Bach

Offline phil13

• PS Silver Member
Re: What are "leet" posts?
Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007, 03:50:56 AM
it doesn't anymore. Apparently, it means you have 1,337 posts.

Phil

Offline counterpoint

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: March 02, 2007, 07:33:23 AM
If it doesn't work - try something different!

Offline quantum

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: March 02, 2007, 10:24:27 AM
 ;D Interesting, so 1337 is programmed into the pianostreet BB as leet?  It seems kind of intentional after reading that article.

phil13, you're almost at 1337.  Take a screen cap when you get there. 
Made a Liszt. Need new Handel's for Soler panel & Alkan foil. Will Faure Stein on the way to pick up Mendels' sohn. Josquin get Wolfgangs Schu with Clara. Gone Chopin, I'll be Bach

Offline phil13

• PS Silver Member
Reply #4 on: March 02, 2007, 04:33:05 PM
Sure, just tell me how to do it and how to cut it so it only shows that little part of the screen. (Or PM me.)

Phil

Offline quantum

• PS Silver Member
Reply #5 on: March 02, 2007, 11:03:30 PM
Sure, just tell me how to do it and how to cut it so it only shows that little part of the screen. (Or PM me.)

Phil

In windows press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard.  This takes a screen cap and puts it in the clipboard.

Go to Accessoires > Paint

Edit > Paste

You see that dotted rectangle button.  Use that to select the small area you want.  Cut it.  Create a new document and paste it. 

Shrink the white canvas area using your mouse and the handle at the bottom right corner. 

Save as jpg or gif.  Then attach in pianostreet.

Offline phil13

• PS Silver Member
Reply #6 on: March 04, 2007, 10:06:49 PM
Hee hee hee.  ;D

Phil

Offline quantum

• PS Silver Member
Reply #7 on: March 05, 2007, 02:56:53 AM
 8)

Offline imbetter

• PS Silver Member
Reply #8 on: March 06, 2007, 11:56:05 PM
respect to nils for making that
"My advice to young musicians: Quit music! There is no choice. It has to be a calling, and even if it is and you think there's a choice, there is no choice"-Vladimir Feltsman
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert