Piano Forum

Lucas Debargue - A Matter of Life or Death
Pianist Lucas Debargue recently recorded the complete piano works of Gabriel Fauré on the Opus 102, a very special grand piano by Stephen Paulello. Eric Schoones from the German/Dutch magazine PIANIST had a conversation with him. Read more >>

Topic: truu= true lol?  (Read 2963 times)

Offline pianowolfi

• PS Silver Member
truu= true lol?
on: March 08, 2007, 12:10:17 AM
Whenever I write truu- the forum corrects me with writing true. lol  ;D ;D :P. I am not the person who uses extensive sdc talk but some words I like for some reason.  Anyway *whistles* why so strict? *walks decently and inconspiciously away*

Offline dnephi

Re: truu= true lol?
Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 01:43:59 AM
hahaha true genius respect mildly speed fury.

I like things better when spelled correctly, actually. 
For us musicians, the music of Beethoven is the pillar of fire and cloud of mist which guided the Israelites through the desert.  (Roughly quoted, Franz Liszt.)

Offline quantum

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 02:24:56 AM
Whenever I write truu- the forum corrects me with writing true. lol  ;D ;D :P. I am not the person who uses extensive sdc talk but some words I like for some reason.  Anyway *whistles* why so strict? *walks decently and inconspiciously away*

it is a bit harzh

ttttttttrruu
Made a Liszt. Need new Handel's for Soler panel & Alkan foil. Will Faure Stein on the way to pick up Mendels' sohn. Josquin get Wolfgangs Schu with Clara. Gone Chopin, I'll be Bach

Offline dnephi

Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 06:46:24 PM
hahah da quantum Mastahclazz
For us musicians, the music of Beethoven is the pillar of fire and cloud of mist which guided the Israelites through the desert.  (Roughly quoted, Franz Liszt.)

Offline soliloquy

• PS Silver Member
Reply #4 on: March 09, 2007, 12:52:26 AM
tr.u da impozition by da nilz on mof.o lingo i.z a bit tirezum 8)

I alzo hate how dey turn i.z into "is".
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert