Piano Forum

International Piano Day 2024
Piano Day is an annual worldwide event that takes place on the 88th day of the year, which in 2024 is March 28. Established in 2015, it is now well known across the globe. Every year it provokes special concerts, onstage and online, as well as radio shows, podcasts, and playlists. Read more >>

Topic: How can I delete my pianomail account?  (Read 6811 times)

Offline janice

• PS Silver Member
How can I delete my pianomail account?
on: May 16, 2004, 03:20:26 PM
How can I delete my pianomail account?   Spell it out clearly!  I'm so sick and tired of the spam, and I am constantly having to delete it.  Thanks!!
Co-president of the Bernhard fan club!

Offline faulty_damper

• PS Silver Member
Re: How can I delete my pianomail account?
Reply #1 on: May 17, 2004, 12:08:05 AM
There is a "Notification" clickable link hear the top, just under "Store".  Click it and it should take you to the notification table of stuff you've added to notify.  It should be self-explanatory from thereon.

If you need more help than that, then you need to get some help, though I doubt any help would really help. ;)

(Vaguely disguised form of insult.)

Offline ayahav

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: May 17, 2004, 12:24:42 AM
Oh Janice! Please don't go away!!!

---sarcastic laugh---

Offline janice

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: May 17, 2004, 06:56:16 AM

If you need more help than that, then you need to get some help, though I doubt any help would really help. ;)

(Vaguely disguised form of insult.)

ROFL!!!!!! (Rolling On The Floor Laughing!!!)  ;) ;)

Offline A.C.

• PS Silver Member
Reply #4 on: May 18, 2004, 09:35:19 PM
Hey Janice, U want to delete the pianomail account whereas I want to create one. Could u teach me how to create one? I pressed into the "signup" but I could not really find somewhere that I can actually signup!
A.C.

Offline nilsjohan

• Administrator
Reply #5 on: May 18, 2004, 10:32:58 PM
Janice,
I don't understand why you necessarily need to delete it? If you just don't log in you will not have any problems.  
As for the spam issue, pianomail in itself has a very solid spam and virus protection. If you get spam you have for sure given the spammers your address by entering your email address in an inappropriate place, like signing up for some service or "newsletter".  
Whatever, I can delete the account for you if you wish. Just let me know.

Spatula

Reply #6 on: July 03, 2004, 04:57:57 PM
Janice,
I don't understand why you necessarily need to delete it? If you just don't log in you will not have any problems.  
As for the spam issue, pianomail in itself has a very solid spam and virus protection. If you get spam you have for sure given the spammers your address by entering your email address in an inappropriate place, like signing up for some service or "newsletter".  

HOLY COW! nilsjohan you're a 5 star general!  That admin looks super cool!  Man if I could be....a .... general.
DONT DELETE!

Offline ivoryplayer4him

• PS Silver Member
Reply #7 on: August 18, 2004, 03:45:58 AM
Janice,

HOW DO I CREATE AN ACCOUNT!?!?!  I've tried sooo many times to create one, but each time it just goes back to the email and password page...not even giving me the chance to create one....PLEASE HELP ME
Romance- a short, simple melody, vocal or instrumental, of tender character

Offline nilsjohan

• Administrator
Reply #8 on: August 18, 2004, 05:37:52 PM
I is currently not possible to create new accounts because there are no free accounts left in the system. The email service is run by a third pary (everyone.net) and they have for a long time had problems with the user statistics which makes it impossible for me to delete all old unused accounts to give room for new. I hope this can be solved soon but I can't promise anything since I am waiting for them to solve their problem.

Offline janice

• PS Silver Member
Reply #9 on: August 18, 2004, 06:55:53 PM
I is currently not possible to create new accounts because there are no free accounts left in the system. The email service is run by a third pary (everyone.net) and they have for a long time had problems with the user statistics which makes it impossible for me to delete all old unused accounts to give room for new. I hope this can be solved soon but I can't promise anything since I am waiting for them to solve their problem.

Thanks for looking into it for me, I appreciate it :)  Keep me/us posted!
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert