Piano Forum

International Piano Day 2024
Piano Day is an annual worldwide event that takes place on the 88th day of the year, which in 2024 is March 28. Established in 2015, it is now well known across the globe. Every year it provokes special concerts, onstage and online, as well as radio shows, podcasts, and playlists. Read more >>

Topic: Searching this website [Bob asks]  (Read 1798 times)

Offline Bob

• PS Silver Member
Searching this website [Bob asks]
on: June 19, 2004, 05:06:24 AM
If anyone's interested... I did find you can searching this site for keywords using google's toolbar (probably the advanced search, too).  It only looks at topics of threads though I think.

Does anyone have any better way to search for info on this site?  (besides asking)
Favorite new teacher quote -- "You found the only possible wrong answer."

Shagdac

Re: Searching this website
Reply #1 on: June 28, 2004, 09:11:14 AM
Isn't that what the "search" function is for, located above here, where you can choose from Main Board, Help, SEARCH, Members, Profile, etc?

I have used this tool countless times and it has always found what I was looking for. I enjoy using this as you can put in Username or subject and check only the main topics you want to search. In fact, the search usually produces more information than I need, as it will literally find you keywords in ALL posts if you choose.

Hope this helps.
S :)

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert