Piano Forum

Rhapsody in Blue – A Piece of American History at 100!
The centennial celebration of George Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue has taken place with a bang and noise around the world. The renowned work of American classical music has become synonymous with the jazz age in America over the past century. Piano Street provides a quick overview of the acclaimed composition, including recommended performances and additional resources for reading and listening from global media outlets and radio. Read more >>

Topic: The Magic Bullet!  (Read 1986 times)

f0bul0us

The Magic Bullet!
on: June 28, 2004, 10:16:52 PM
I got mine! You should get yours ;D! (*Runs away smiling*)

Spatula

Re: The Magic Bullet!
Reply #1 on: June 29, 2004, 04:03:21 AM
BANG BANG... ( that opening theme song from Kill Bill comes into my head)  

It was very, shall we say, reminiscent, of some spaghetti western movie.  As for the magic bullet, isn't it some sorta bullet that burrows right through 5 human bodies because it's aerodynamics are unparallel and can travel at amazing speeds?  I think I saw that somewhere in the internet...hmmm lessee ...

Offline Motrax

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: June 29, 2004, 05:28:31 AM
I eat magic bullets. That's how I move my fingers so fast over the keyboard.   :)
"I always make sure that the lid over the keyboard is open before I start to play." --  Artur Schnabel, after being asked for the secret of piano playing.

f0bul0us

Reply #3 on: June 29, 2004, 05:35:45 AM
I think we Canadians have learnt far too much about previous American political conspiracies (speaking of which, the "Magic Bullet" theory is just a load of government crock to avoid finding both riflemen, at the time of Kennedy's assassination). All the theoretical physics in the world could not prove that a normal bullet could make so many different entries, and exits from the human body in a single shot. It just doesn't make sense!

Now for the real Magic Bullet, lol. I was referring to this:

And I just realized this topic is in the wrong forum!

Offline donjuan

• PS Silver Member
Reply #4 on: June 29, 2004, 05:39:47 AM
What the heck is that, F0bul0us?  A coffee thermos...?
donjuan

f0bul0us

Reply #5 on: June 29, 2004, 05:44:55 AM
What the heck is that, F0bul0us?  A coffee thermos...?
donjuan

"The Magic Bullet Blender replaces a food processor, blender, electric juicer and coffee grinder while occupying only the space of a coffee mug. It stays handy on your countertop for instant meals and snacks"
Somehow, I get the feeling we were talking about 3 different bullets!  I'm shocked that no one has seen this on television though, so immensly that I may have to get my jaw surgically re-lifted to remove the look of astonishment.

Spatula

!
Reply #6 on: June 29, 2004, 06:08:16 AM

"The Magic Bullet Blender replaces a food processor, blender, electric juicer and coffee grinder while occupying only the space of a coffee mug. It stays handy on your countertop for instant meals and snacks"
Somehow, I get the feeling we were talking about 3 different bullets!  I'm shocked that no one has seen this on television though, so immensly that I may have to get my jaw surgically re-lifted to remove the look of astonishment.

I don't want to sound like a pervert but that looks like a female sex toy.  Um...yeah with a penetrating effect  ;)

DONT DELETE THIS POST! BUMP!!!!

f0bul0us

Re: !
Reply #7 on: June 29, 2004, 06:06:34 PM

I don't want to sound like a pervert but that looks like a female sex toy.  Um...yeah with a penetrating effect  ;)

DONT DELETE THIS POST! BUMP!!!!

:o

Spatula

Reply #8 on: June 29, 2004, 06:36:22 PM
Looks like you're astounded ... cat got your tongue??

hahah (runs away laughing)  ;D :D :D
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert