Piano Forum

Poll

now i'm playing liszt's etuden"waldersrauschen",but i found something diffecult to me...my problem is here:"ossia" (little finger of left hand)#g,b,e,#g,#f,#d,c,a.i can't play it correct....i practice here for along time.....but i can'

0 (0%)
;
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Rhapsody in Blue – A Piece of American History at 100!
The centennial celebration of George Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue has taken place with a bang and noise around the world. The renowned work of American classical music has become synonymous with the jazz age in America over the past century. Piano Street provides a quick overview of the acclaimed composition, including recommended performances and additional resources for reading and listening from global media outlets and radio. Read more >>

Topic: my problem in liszt etuden"walderauschen"  (Read 2391 times)

Offline meng92

• PS Silver Member
my problem in liszt etuden"walderauschen"
on: May 24, 2010, 01:27:37 AM
hi!!!!
now i'm playing liszt's etuden"waldersrauschen",but i found something diffecult to me...my problem is here:"ossia" (little finger of left hand)#g,b,e,#g,#f,#d,c,a.i can't play it correct....i practice here for along time.....but i can't do it well...what should i do?
thanks! :-[(my english is not very good...)

Offline stevebob

• PS Silver Member
Re: my problem in liszt etuden"walderauschen"
Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 02:05:23 AM
It's a lot more likely that someone will offer suggestions if you can provide the specific measure number(s) and a brief description of the problem you're having.  Thanks!
What passes you ain't for you.

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert