Piano Forum

International Piano Day 2024
Piano Day is an annual worldwide event that takes place on the 88th day of the year, which in 2024 is March 28. Established in 2015, it is now well known across the globe. Every year it provokes special concerts, onstage and online, as well as radio shows, podcasts, and playlists. Read more >>

Topic: An AMAZING discovery  (Read 1290 times)

Offline redragon

• PS Silver Member
An AMAZING discovery
on: October 24, 2010, 12:23:13 AM
I have discovered that by choosing to use capital letters, it emphasizes a particular part and it makes it sound like you're talking about something TOTALLY AMAZING, even though you're not. For example, i am currently holding YOUR attention by using MY choice of word emphasis to make it SEEM like I am talking about something ENTIRELY different than what I am ACTUALLY talking about. I've also discovered that using capital letters, you can write secret messages. muahahahahaha!!!!!!

THIS IS not actually what it seems. Although it appears to be A SECRET message, it is really just random words used to trick you into thinking that it is a secret MESSAGE. And, NOW that you know the truth, THAT it is not a secretive message, YOU will KNOW not to analyze this. And, since YOU have not tried to analyze it, you WILL get to enjoy the fruits of your intelligence and DIE laughing at those pour souls dumb enough to analyze this.

I just needed to write that. I apologize for wasting you time  ;D
"Music is the strongest form of magic." -Marilyn Manson