Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: Chopin Waltz Op 18 [Video]  (Read 2936 times)

Offline can

• PS Silver Member
Chopin Waltz Op 18 [Video]
on: December 04, 2010, 11:33:05 AM
Chopin Waltz Op 18

I hope you like it. I'm looking forward to your comments... Thank you.

“Perfection itself is imperfection.”<br />Vladimir Horowitz

Offline pianowolfi

• PS Silver Member
Re: Chopin Waltz Op 18 [Video]
Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 06:22:24 PM
I like this very much! Keep up the very good work!  :)

Offline birba

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: December 04, 2010, 07:44:25 PM
Really good work!  This is one of the trickier waltzes and you carried it off quite splendidly!
Was that repetition of the opening theme 3 times your variation or have they found something new in the manuscript? (You never know these days! ;D)

Offline can

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 02:29:01 PM
Thank you very much pianowolfi and birba. Repetition of the opening theme 3 times is neither related to manuscript nor my variation. It is just my foolishness. It seems that before playing the piano I have to study basic mathematics again: especially Chapter 1 - Counting :)
“Perfection itself is imperfection.”<br />Vladimir Horowitz
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert