Piano Forum

International Piano Day 2024
Piano Day is an annual worldwide event that takes place on the 88th day of the year, which in 2024 is March 28. Established in 2015, it is now well known across the globe. Every year it provokes special concerts, onstage and online, as well as radio shows, podcasts, and playlists. Read more >>

Topic: Chopin, Nocturne E flat major, op 9 no 2  (Read 1915 times)

Offline jollisg

• PS Silver Member
Chopin, Nocturne E flat major, op 9 no 2
on: June 12, 2011, 08:20:48 PM
Hi!
This is an old recording, about one year old. When this piece was recorded, I had been playing piano for almost 5 years and I was 15 years old. It's a yamaha grand piano if I remember it right...
I hear some missed notes and some strange dynamics. I've improved a lot since this recording, but I want to start with something little older :) Soon I will show you something I actually play at the moment ^^'

I will be grateful for comments, even though I don't play this piece at the moment. Maybe I will start to play this piece again, and then your comments will be used! :)

https://www.botkyrka.se/bibliotekochkultur/botkyrkakulturskola/galleriet/Musik/02%20Nocturne%20Ess-dur.mp3

(Sorry for my bad english, I'm from Sweden so english isn't my native language :P )

// Jollis