\"\"
Piano Forum logo

What happened to you today? (Read 10994 times)

Offline unholeee

• PS Silver Member
Re: What happened to you today?
«Reply #200 on: March 21, 2013, 08:23:10 AM »
well not me, but i watched 4 people order pizza for the 2nd time.. after 5 people (including my boss) are all sick from eating it previously. i cant fathom why, as it's very average pizza.. not to mention 2 of them were in hospital from it - you think they'd learn - one ended up receiving special k for his pain.. maybe he just wants to get more.

Offline perprocrastinate

• PS Silver Member
«Reply #201 on: April 18, 2013, 11:30:19 PM »
How to give a bad impression of yourself to your English teacher:

1. Accidentally say 'you're welcome' in reference to a favor before she is able to say 'thank you'
2. There is no step two

D'oh. ::)

Offline unholeee

• PS Silver Member
«Reply #202 on: May 10, 2013, 02:10:49 PM »
timing ^

Offline Mayla

• PS Gold Member
«Reply #203 on: May 19, 2013, 03:22:00 AM »
"The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we are, but in what direction we are moving"  ~Oliver Wendell Holmes

Offline thalbergmad

• PS Gold Member
«Reply #204 on: May 19, 2013, 04:36:49 PM »
So, I got up and came to the forum and saw the post about the Queen Elizabeth Competition livestream, so I turned it on and the performer had just started the Chopin Ballade in g minor -which was an interesting coincidence- and so I watched.  

Perhaps it was your recording ;D ;D ;D

Thieving bastards ;D ;D ;D

Thal
Curator/Director
Concerto Preservation Society

Offline jollisg

• PS Silver Member
«Reply #205 on: November 10, 2013, 05:06:54 PM »
I finally got over my week-long dip. The most famous pianist in my country criticized me REALLY hard in front of 8 other piano students atoms my age, but he was super kind to all the others (he know most of them, it was the first time i met him). I have felt worthless and have cried a lot the past week, but after an awesome lesson with one of my teachers i'm on the right track again!

Offline pianoisthebest23

• PS Silver Member
«Reply #206 on: November 11, 2013, 09:38:39 PM »
I finally got over my week-long dip. The most famous pianist in my country criticized me REALLY hard in front of 8 other piano students atoms my age, but he was super kind to all the others (he know most of them, it was the first time i met him). I have felt worthless and have cried a lot the past week, but after an awesome lesson with one of my teachers i'm on the right track again!

I'm sorry that must have been rough.   ???

Today I went to my ophthalmologist and figured out I don't need any more eye surgeries in the near future so I'm feeling pretty good today.   ;D
"Time is still the best critic, and patience the best teacher." - Frederic Chopin