Piano Forum

International Piano Day 2024
Piano Day is an annual worldwide event that takes place on the 88th day of the year, which in 2024 is March 28. Established in 2015, it is now well known across the globe. Every year it provokes special concerts, onstage and online, as well as radio shows, podcasts, and playlists. Read more >>

Topic: Piano STREET!!!!  (Read 2236 times)

Offline opium_64

• PS Silver Member
Piano STREET!!!!
on: November 16, 2011, 06:57:11 AM
I just want to say that I think you should shut down this website, as you are starting to mention things like Mario and Chico Marx. What has that got to do with e.g. Liszt? I think you're website is fake, and all the comments on it are fake. I think this is a deliberate set up to protect the elite, by promoting a dumbed down personality, which is intended to make lower class musicians like me, who are not privileged, feel stupid and laz. It is a deliberate set up to stop me achieving greater heights in music, thus keeping me away from higher class elite musicians. But you don't realize that I'm gifted, therefore what you are doing is evil, and this should be stopped.

I would also like to complain about teacher advertisements, in which they constantly use the words 'fun' and 'enjoyment', which is another trap designed to put me off going to this teacher, thus they are protecting themselves and their pupils. Technique DVDs are another evil. They are phony. I am absolutely furious about all this crap, and it should be stopped. I am also going to complain about this to a higher authority, as it is about time someone DID!! I wouldn't be surprised if the people on this website are just a bunch of computer geeks in a big I.T. room who aren't even musicians, who have been hired to produce fake messages on this website. I could be wrong of course, but it's too damn obvious when you start mentioning Chico Marx. Thank you for ruining my life, and disgracing the composers inside me.

Offline retrouvailles

• PS Silver Member
Re: Piano STREET!!!!
Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 07:21:46 AM
Why not just leave the website quietly rather than wasting your time and mine typing up that huge rant?

Problem solved.

Offline pianowolfi

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 07:25:27 AM
Oh well I found it slightly entertaining  ;D

Offline keyboardclass

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 07:30:02 AM
I think someone forgot to take their medication this morning.

Offline pianoplayjl

• PS Silver Member
Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 07:54:08 AM
I think you've been taking too much opium.
Funny? How? How am I funny?

Offline ethure

• PS Silver Member
Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 08:51:42 AM
I think there's actually more that you need to learn or know about music, judging by some of your previous posts here. (:
courage, patience, faith, perseverance, concentration

Offline perfect_pitch

• PS Silver Member
Reply #6 on: November 16, 2011, 10:28:59 AM
It is a deliberate set up to stop me achieving greater heights in music, thus keeping me away from higher class elite musicians...

DAMN... He's figured it all out... This piano forum is just a huge hoax to stop him becoming a pianist... That's our evil plan.

He's discovered our conspiracy theory and shouted it to the world... How shameful we should feel...

ACTUALLY opium... on the other hand I could just question why the hell anyone gives a crap about what you have to say. You could save face and just leave quietly, considering how you've used a lot of you previous posts to slander, insult and antagonise other people...

I don't need a pschyiatrist. I need to behave myself on Piano STREET (stupid name)

You're sure as hell not behaving... so how about you bugger off! Maybe you really should see a Pschiatrist... that or pick up a dictionary and learn how to spell. That way your insults won't regarded as nothing but the spittle of a crank.

Are you calling me a crank?

YES!!! You certainly sound like one.

I don't like the internet.

THEN STOP TROLLING THEN!!! No one cares about what you have to say... because hopefully it won't be long before one of the moderators bans you and we can quietly get back to this site not being full of idiotic posts from a raving lunatic.

Haven't you got anything BETTER to do?

I ask you the same question... Haven't you???

Offline zolaxi

• PS Silver Member
Reply #7 on: November 16, 2011, 10:47:36 AM
I just want to say that I think you should shut down this website, as you are starting to mention things like Mario and Chico Marx. What has that got to do with e.g. Liszt? I think you're website is fake, and all the comments on it are fake. I think this is a deliberate set up to protect the elite, by promoting a dumbed down personality, which is intended to make lower class musicians like me, who are not privileged, feel stupid and laz. It is a deliberate set up to stop me achieving greater heights in music, thus keeping me away from higher class elite musicians. But you don't realize that I'm gifted, therefore what you are doing is evil, and this should be stopped.

I would also like to complain about teacher advertisements, in which they constantly use the words 'fun' and 'enjoyment', which is another trap designed to put me off going to this teacher, thus they are protecting themselves and their pupils. Technique DVDs are another evil. They are phony. I am absolutely furious about all this crap, and it should be stopped. I am also going to complain about this to a higher authority, as it is about time someone DID!! I wouldn't be surprised if the people on this website are just a bunch of computer geeks in a big I.T. room who aren't even musicians, who have been hired to produce fake messages on this website. I could be wrong of course, but it's too damn obvious when you start mentioning Chico Marx. Thank you for ruining my life, and disgracing the composers inside me.

You are absolutely correct. It's just a giant conspiracy, isn't it? I'm surprised others haven't seen through it yet.

I think this site is destined to join the great conspiracies which have so dominated the 20 century and 21 century as well. I mean, who believes that man landed on the moon? And we know what really happened on the 'Grassy Knoll'. Then there's the UFO coverup, and all those pictures of a round earth aren't fooling anybody. I could go on and on. I usually do.

Yea, computer geeks are taking over the world. And the sooner teachers get over linking fun and enjoyment with music lessons the better. It's a dead give away.

There are just too many Groucho Marxists around here. ;D

Offline opium_64

• PS Silver Member
Reply #8 on: November 16, 2011, 11:53:02 AM
DAMN... He's figured it all out... This piano forum is just a huge hoax to stop him becoming a pianist... That's our evil plan.

He's discovered our conspiracy theory and shouted it to the world... How shameful we should feel...

ACTUALLY opium... on the other hand I could just question why the hell anyone gives a crap about what you have to say. You could save face and just leave quietly, considering how you've used a lot of you previous posts to slander, insult and antagonise other people...

You're sure as hell not behaving... so how about you bugger off! Maybe you really should see a Pschiatrist... that or pick up a dictionary and learn how to spell. That way your insults won't regarded as nothing but the spittle of a crank.

YES!!! You certainly sound like one.

THEN STOP TROLLING THEN!!! No one cares about what you have to say... because hopefully it won't be long before one of the moderators bans you and we can quietly get back to this site not being full of idiotic posts from a raving lunatic.

I ask you the same question... Haven't you???
Sorry. I have gone too far, yet again. But seeing as I am a highly gifted pianist, I can no longer insult my intellect with these stupid forums and Chico Marx. What's next on Piano Boulevard's list? Music Masterclass with Willy Wonka? How to play the Liszt Hungarian Rhapsody like Bugs Bunny?

Offline thalbergmad

• PS Silver Member
Reply #9 on: November 16, 2011, 12:45:03 PM
Sorry. I have gone too far, yet again. But seeing as I am a highly gifted pianist, I can no longer insult my intellect with these stupid forums and Chico Marx. What's next on Piano Boulevard's list? Music Masterclass with Willy Wonka? How to play the Liszt Hungarian Rhapsody like Bugs Bunny?

This is a forum for all pianists, not just the highly gifted ones like yourself. There are members ranging from 10 years old to over 80 of all different abilities.

Judging by some of your posts, perhaps your intellect might be better off somewhere else.

Thal
Curator/Director
Concerto Preservation Society

Offline perfect_pitch

• PS Silver Member
Reply #10 on: November 16, 2011, 01:39:53 PM
Sorry. I have gone too far, yet again.

YES YOU HAVE... If only you could walk too far... off a cliff.

But seeing as I am a highly gifted pianist...

Considering you seem to have the conversational skills of a highly-depressed and irritable 14-year old, I doubt that!

...I can no longer insult my intellect with these stupid forums...

Good - PISS OFF THEN!!! Go see your Pschyiatrist...    ;D

Maybe this may be more suited to your intellect...    ;)

Offline opium_64

• PS Silver Member
Reply #11 on: November 16, 2011, 02:44:33 PM
This is a forum for all pianists, not just the highly gifted ones like yourself. There are members ranging from 10 years old to over 80 of all different abilities.

Judging by some of your posts, perhaps your intellect might be better off somewhere else.

Thal
And where exactly is that then?

Offline opium_64

• PS Silver Member
Reply #12 on: November 16, 2011, 02:45:42 PM

Considering you seem to have the conversational skills of a highly-depressed and irritable 14-year old, I doubt that!

Maybe this may be more suited to your intellect...    ;)
Barney the Dinosaur is cool!

Offline opium_64

• PS Silver Member
Reply #13 on: November 16, 2011, 02:47:27 PM

Calm down.

Offline Derek

• PS Silver Member
Reply #14 on: November 16, 2011, 03:08:41 PM
by me:
You certainly don't need any help making life unnecessarily hard for yourself as you've described it, that much is true. You're in that infinite regression of thinking that you'll only be worthy of something if you make it hard for yourself and beat yourself up mentally until you're a bloody pulp in your mind. I've fallen into this trap a little too often and I think it did some damage to me. I'm not really sure how I got over it, perhaps it is just part of growing up, perhaps it was the love of family and friends. If you're lacking in these things maybe you need new friends, or a totally new situation, or if there's something bad for you on the internet (like piano sites that irritate teh crap out of you), get parental control software. May sound preposterous but I personally believe it to be a totally appropriate thing to change one's environment if there's something negative in it. Well, good luck.

by opium_64
Good advice.

I guess you only said "good advice," you didn't indicate you intended to take it? Here's another idea. Try this:

1) get some parental control software. Check with your internet service provider first, they often will provide it for free.

2) Go to a strong password generator website, generate a password

3) configure the software to block pianostreet and other evil sites that we admittedly have created to try to stop you from being a pianist (we have to compete somehow with your amazing gifts...its reached a point where only underhandedness and conspiracy are possible solutions!)

4) have a friend or family member keep this password somewhere where you cannot find it.

5) Enjoy your new life as an international concert pianist. everyone on this site will go to your concert, and commit suicide in front of you because of how utterly horrible we are in comparison to your amazing pianism, and because we couldn't stop you from your goals.

Amen.

Offline emill

• PS Silver Member
Reply #15 on: November 30, 2011, 02:44:46 AM
hhhmmnnnnn....  this may be relevant (with apologies to Dr. M. Ehrmann): ;D

Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story. Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
member on behalf of my son, Lorenzo

Offline pianobilliam

• PS Silver Member
Reply #16 on: December 21, 2011, 01:36:33 AM
Dont mess with my forum.

Offline retrouvailles

• PS Silver Member
Reply #17 on: December 21, 2011, 01:51:42 AM
Dont mess with my forum.

You only have 9 posts here, all of which are in the Non Piano Board. I don't think you can call this "your" forum.

Offline ajspiano

• PS Silver Member
Reply #18 on: December 21, 2011, 02:14:24 AM
OP is either a total douche or trolling. I find either fairly hilarious.

Offline Bob

• PS Silver Member
Reply #19 on: December 21, 2011, 03:31:16 AM
The entire website is indeed a hoax.  It's time it was known.  In fact, there is only one member.  And that member is you.  Everyone else here is just an alternate personality you are aware of, or were unaware of.  It's time you knew the truth.  You think you go off an do other things during the day.  You think you sleep.  But you don't.  (Not much sleep -- That's why you're so tired.  Make sense?)  The site seems large, but in reality you only have to type enough "alternate" posts to keep own self occupied and your subconscious can direct yourself conscious self to the posts that have been prepared in advance, all to create the illusion that a fully functional site actually exists.  That's what makes it so difficult to identify the hoaxers -- They're you!  You just didn't realize it until now.  Of course now you're conscious mind is denying this, throwing out all this truth and providing many apparently credible reasons for why this can't possibly be true.  You can go back to believing in that.  If you want.
Favorite new teacher quote -- "You found the only possible wrong answer."

Offline pianobilliam

• PS Silver Member
Reply #20 on: December 21, 2011, 10:37:36 PM
You only have 9 posts here, all of which are in the Non Piano Board. I don't think you can call this "your" forum.

I dont really feel welcomed....but this is our forum. Better?  :-*

Offline williampiano

• PS Silver Member
Reply #21 on: December 22, 2011, 05:40:32 AM
I just want to say that I think you should shut down this website, as you are starting to mention things like Mario and Chico Marx.
Who the hell is Chico Marx?

Offline pianobilliam

• PS Silver Member
Reply #22 on: December 22, 2011, 05:58:33 AM
Who the hell is Chico Marx?

Leonard "Chico" Marx (March 22, 1887 – October 11, 1961) was an American comedian and film star as part of the Marx Brothers. His persona in the act was that of a dim-witted albeit crafty con artist, seemingly of rural Italian origin, who wore shabby clothes, and sported a curly-haired wig and Tyrolean hat.

Offline williampiano

• PS Silver Member
Reply #23 on: December 22, 2011, 06:00:15 AM
Leonard "Chico" Marx (March 22, 1887 – October 11, 1961) was an American comedian and film star as part of the Marx Brothers. His persona in the act was that of a dim-witted albeit crafty con artist, seemingly of rural Italian origin, who wore shabby clothes, and sported a curly-haired wig and Tyrolean hat.
Thanks for copying and pasting Wikipedia.
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert