Piano Forum

Does Rachmaninoff Touch Your Heart?
Today, with smartwatches and everyday electronics, it is increasingly common to measure training results, heart rate, calorie consumption, and overall health. But monitoring heart rate of pianists and audience can reveal interesting insights on several other aspects within the musical field. Read more >>

Topic: CHOPIN DOCUMENTARY  (Read 1829 times)

Offline susannahprice

• PS Silver Member
CHOPIN DOCUMENTARY
on: November 22, 2011, 12:49:02 PM
I'm producing a documentary for Channel 4 (UK) and worldwide release. It's about Chopin and in particular about Ballade Number One in G Minor and what the piece means to those who play it.

I'm looking to speak to people who can play the piece - amateurs rather than professionals - and who have some kind of story attached, or for whom the piece has special meaning or significance.

The film's being made by the team who produced Holocaust – A Musical Memorial from Auschwitz(BBC) which featured Emanuel Ax, John Axelrod and Isabel Bayrakdarian; and War Oratorio (Channel 4) bopth of which won awards.

No obligation but please get in touch if you love the Ballade and have a story to tell: eithger email me susannah.price@oftv.co.uk or call me +44 (0) 207 483 3637 and I can call back any time.
many thanks
Susannah Price, Producer
Oxford Film and Television UK