Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: Post your recent music/piano investment-purchases  (Read 111461 times)

Offline 49410enrique

• PS Silver Member
Re: Post your recent music/piano investment-purchases
Reply #150 on: August 27, 2012, 09:05:49 PM
error.

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member
Reply #151 on: August 27, 2012, 11:54:16 PM
Yes. How much did each of them cost?

Also, do you already have his first sonata?

Don't have the first Sonata.  :(

Red Blues is 7.50 GB pounds, Bagatelles 8.99, Rash 8.50 and the Sonata 12.99. Add delivery from the UK.

You can get them here: https://www.fabermusicstore.com/Songbooks-Sheet-Music.aspx
"What the world needs is more geniuses with humility. There are so few of us left" -- Oscar Levant

Offline rachmaninoff_forever

• PS Silver Member
Reply #152 on: August 28, 2012, 02:09:59 AM

The Complete Preludes and Etudes for Pianoforte Solo by Dover $13.56

It was 20% off because SheetMusicPlus is having a 20% off piano method books (which includes etudes!), and I had a $10 SMP gift certificate, so I figured I might as well get something. I already have a Henle of opus 11, but I don't have any of the other sets of preludes and I don't have any of the etudes and Henle doesn't print anything except op. 11 (yet), and it was only $14 and oh, this is how I rationalize buying way more music than I'll ever have time to play :P

I have that book!!!!!!!!
Live large, die large.  Leave a giant coffin.

Offline davidjosepha

• PS Silver Member
Reply #153 on: August 28, 2012, 03:00:13 AM

Red Blues is 7.50 GB pounds, Bagatelles 8.99, Rash 8.50 and the Sonata 12.99. Add delivery from the UK.

GB pounds, is that a compound unit, sorta like Newton seconds?

;D

You fugitives down there are so weird.

And get the first sonata! It's amaaaazing. But I don't have it. Because I couldn't play it even if I did. Well, at least it sounds difficult, I haven't actually tried.

I have that book!!!!!!!!

It's a good book! I haven't used it much yet, just a bit of sightreading, still have a lot I want to get off my plate before college starts in a week (gonna try to get through the Rach 23/5, Liebestraum 3, and Scriabin 11/6, hopefully do some recordings too). Trying to get everything out of the way I can so I can start with mostly new pieces with my new teacher. I'm hoping she'll teach me Bach...I want to do better on the fugue, but I'm having a lot of trouble with some things and could use some guidance from a teacher. And then 32/10 I don't think I'm going to work on with the teacher, I'm sorta just doing it on the side for fun. And Prokofiev 7...I hope the teacher let's me keep learning it...it's so much fun, but I'm worried she'll have different views than my last teacher about my abilities. That's why I've got to play 23/5 really well for her, so she thinks I'm really good, even though I'm not :P

• PS Silver Member
Reply #154 on: August 28, 2012, 03:07:14 AM

It's a good book! I haven't used it much yet, just a bit of sightreading, still have a lot I want to get off my plate before college starts in a week (gonna try to get through the Rach 23/5, Liebestraum 3, and Scriabin 11/6, hopefully do some recordings too). Trying to get everything out of the way I can so I can start with mostly new pieces with my new teacher. I'm hoping she'll teach me Bach...I want to do better on the fugue, but I'm having a lot of trouble with some things and could use some guidance from a teacher. And then 32/10 I don't think I'm going to work on with the teacher, I'm sorta just doing it on the side for fun. And Prokofiev 7...I hope the teacher let's me keep learning it...it's so much fun, but I'm worried she'll have different views than my last teacher about my abilities. That's why I've got to play 23/5 really well for her, so she thinks I'm really good, even though I'm not :P

I kinda almost tore my book to shreds...   :-[. It's in REALLY bad shape.

You're hoping she's gonna teach you Bach?   You disgust me...

No but yeah, good luck with your other stuff.  And don't forget to post Op. 32 No. 10 when you're done with it!

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member
Reply #155 on: August 28, 2012, 03:15:53 AM
GB pounds, is that a compound unit, sorta like Newton seconds?

;D

You fugitives down there are so weird.

There are other pounds, so wan;ted to be clear. You yanks are so isolated, you're probably not aware that there are also other dollars. Some of them worth more than your own.  :P
"What the world needs is more geniuses with humility. There are so few of us left" -- Oscar Levant

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member
Reply #156 on: August 28, 2012, 03:17:37 AM

Stop sleeping with it under your mattress then.  ;D

• PS Silver Member
Reply #157 on: August 28, 2012, 03:23:29 AM
Stop sleeping with it under your mattress then.  ;D

How did you find out my secret?!

Offline davidjosepha

• PS Silver Member
Reply #158 on: August 28, 2012, 03:24:22 AM

You're hoping she's gonna teach you Bach?   You disgust me...

No but yeah, good luck with your other stuff.  And don't forget to post Op. 32 No. 10 when you're done with it!

Thanks! And yes, I disgust me too sometimes. But I really like a lot of it, especially the A-flat fugue...it has some pretty sweet parts, and as a whole is pretty cool. And it's definitely the hardest thing I've ever played, even though everyone ranks it as easy compared to most of the stuff I'm playing...the way your hand has to twist and stuff to make everything smooth without using pedal...crazy.

You yanks are so isolated, you're probably not aware that there are also other dollars. Some of them worth more than your own.  :P

That's a bit misleading. It doesn't really matter what each individual dollar is worth, it's just how much of it you have total and how the value changes. For example, it doesn't matter if gold is worth more than silver if I have 4000x times as much silver as you.

• PS Silver Member
Reply #159 on: August 28, 2012, 03:27:42 AM
Thanks! And yes, I disgust me too sometimes. But I really like a lot of it, especially the A-flat fugue...it has some pretty sweet parts, and as a whole is pretty cool. And it's definitely the hardest thing I've ever played, even though everyone ranks it as easy compared to most of the stuff I'm playing...the way your hand has to twist and stuff to make everything smooth without using pedal...crazy.

That stupid P&F is the hardest thing I've played...  Ever!

However, I hate to admit it but...  I actually kinda like that P&F.

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member
Reply #160 on: August 28, 2012, 03:31:13 AM
How did you find out my secret?!

Omniscience. I keep telling you that, but you're always surprised.   ::)

Offline davidjosepha

• PS Silver Member
Reply #161 on: August 28, 2012, 03:33:17 AM
Omniscience. I keep telling you that, but you're always surprised.   ::)

The real answer is he's watching you sleep. It works out because aussies are nocturnal for some reason.

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member
Reply #162 on: August 28, 2012, 03:37:30 AM
I actually kinda like that P&F.

And you'll like them all once you get through the lot.  ;)  Still loooking forward to you releasing them on CD.

Offline davidjosepha

• PS Silver Member
Reply #163 on: August 30, 2012, 05:17:36 PM
Don't ask how I didn't already have these, but I just picked up Chopin's Préludes at a physical music store today. I haven't bought anything in one in forever! The problem I find with physical stores is they have a limited selection, and the items they do have are often in bad condition because they're sitting there for everyone to look through without bothering with being nice to them. Anyway, this was in the store and in new condition, so I thought, hell, why not?

I also saw for the first time one of the Wiener Urtexts 49410 likes. I looked through it and it seemed to be very nice quality. I'll have to get something from them sometime, but I'm not a huge fan of Haydn (that was the only one I saw there).

Offline mikeowski

• PS Silver Member
Reply #164 on: August 30, 2012, 06:01:34 PM

My first ever bought sheetmusic. It's so much better than printing out sheets and having mountains of loose paper lying around everywhere. And whenever I feel in the mood to listen to a prelude or fugue, I just try to play one and it's like an adventure because I haven't listened to the piece 500 times on youtube before.

I love it!

Offline davidjosepha

• PS Silver Member
Reply #165 on: August 30, 2012, 06:12:42 PM
Excellent purchase. I've been meaning to pick up the second book of WTC, but I've barely scratched the surface of the first one, so I think I should do that before I get the next book.

Offline thalbergmad

• PS Silver Member
Reply #166 on: August 30, 2012, 09:48:08 PM

I have tried, but I cannot give up.

Thal
Curator/Director
Concerto Preservation Society

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member
Reply #167 on: August 31, 2012, 01:03:05 AM
I have tried, but I cannot give up.

Thal

Isn't there a twelve step programme?

"Hello, my name is Thalbergmad and I am a plinker concerto addict......"

Offline davidjosepha

• PS Silver Member
Reply #168 on: August 31, 2012, 01:11:17 AM
"Just stick it right here, in my vein...ah, that's the stuff"

Offline thalbergmad

• PS Silver Member
Reply #169 on: August 31, 2012, 06:57:39 AM
"Hello, my name is Thalbergmad and I am a plinker concerto addict......"

I will try that one at my next appointment.

Thal
Curator/Director
Concerto Preservation Society

Offline williampiano

• PS Silver Member
Reply #170 on: September 01, 2012, 09:03:19 PM

The Complete Preludes and Etudes for Pianoforte Solo by Dover $13.56
I just ordered this one also. I don't know how I've gone this long without buying a copy of this, so I'm glad I ordered it. Bought it off the Barnes & Noble website with a gift card.

Offline ahinton

• PS Silver Member
Reply #171 on: September 01, 2012, 09:20:53 PM
I will try that one at my next appointment.
With whom and in what particular professional capacity?

Best,

Alistair
Alistair Hinton
Curator / Director
The Sorabji Archive

Offline 49410enrique

• PS Silver Member
Reply #172 on: September 03, 2012, 02:43:06 AM
If you plan to do a lot of archiving, this may interest you.
https://www.diybookscanner.org

I haven't made one yet, but it seems like an interesting project.  

well our library has this i just hadn't gotten around to actually spending any time with it. man was i missing out. ive been on it 'nonstop' almost everytime i go browse the stacks. i have been able to scan 4-6 books in the time it would take me to do a sinlge or part of a single volume. this thing is incredible! 8)

https://www.dlsg.net/kic.html
ours is the book eye 4. crazy fast high quality scans this thing does!
once you scan it will email it or you can save it directly to flash drives it converts to pdf and you can select 200-600dpi, grey, color, or black and white.

i just just finished some important archiving and i hope to share one of the fruits of my labors with pianostreet shortly (i used the max settings of 600 dpi, color, and it's a big collection of works, so the file is MASSIVE like 700 mb or so massive but i don't have a premium account on mediafire so i'll post a scribd link soon once it uploads).

but yeah the diy one looks super cool for home use!

Offline 49410enrique

• PS Silver Member
Reply #173 on: September 04, 2012, 02:15:54 AM

a delightful album of modern pieces for children by Akira Yuyama, "Children's Land" pieces for small hands. Has an entry in Maurice Hinson's "Guide to the Pianist's Repertoire"
no pic but someone did a nice little job with the first of the 20 pieces on YT last year...

a better version, i included the one above since it has an image of the cover of the album.
this little chick played this so well!

Offline chopin2015

• PS Silver Member
Reply #174 on: September 04, 2012, 02:54:38 AM
I just went on Amazon, bought full Beethoven sonatas set, Debussy collection, Piano masterpieces of Ravel, Complete Ballades, Impromptus and Sonatas by Chopin. The other day, I bought Bach Italian concerto from the local store and Minuet in the name of Haydn by Ravel. I cannot find a collection of Scriabin or Rach in a print or edition I like! so I only have one book by each :( It is a true disappointment. Any opinions on this?
"Beethoven wrote in three flats a lot. That's because he moved twice."

Offline 49410enrique

• PS Silver Member
Reply #175 on: September 11, 2012, 10:21:02 AM

Kindle E-book edition from Amazon, I have my hardcopy Macfarren manual  but I am revisiting all technique patterns and variants (it is use it or lose it after all and truth be told it has been far too long since I regularly and diligently worked on and tried to improve my basic patterns), this will serve as my other reference while I work over the next year or more to re-master all the basic and less common patterns. this way I can just have my ipad on the piano desk and launge a kindle viewer and read from that if when i need to reinforce a fingering, etc. I have a PDF version of this too. i will probably launch a technique pattern thread later so those of us that work on them can discuss and post recordings/'performances' of our scales (all major, minor, 3rds, 6ths, 10th, double thirds, double 6ths, contrary motion, etc), and arpgegio and broken chord variants , etc.

I do not have a yamaha and my grand has no lock but this will fit Kawai grands (and this one was cheaper than a kawai key)  supposed to fit  many others (not steinway or bosendorfer though , those need their own keys for the fallboard locks, will need to save for those, they are very expensive), mainly for use at the music school to lock my piano when i take abreak so no one takes my room if i'm gone for a few minutes and for one of the stage pianos (they keep it locked, im allowed to practice on it but it's a major drag to track someone down w a key especially if i want to rehearse very late or early)

verious old vintage scores (some very old and fairly rare, i.e old Durand, Schott, Ricordi, etc.)

Offline chopin2015

• PS Silver Member
Reply #176 on: September 11, 2012, 03:51:31 PM

Kindle E-book edition from Amazon, I have my hardcopy Macfarren manual  but I am revisiting all technique patterns and variants (it is use it or lose it after all and truth be told it has been far too long since I regularly and diligently worked on and tried to improve my basic patterns), this will serve as my other reference while I work over the next year or more to re-master all the basic and less common patterns. this way I can just have my ipad on the piano desk and launge a kindle viewer and read from that if when i need to reinforce a fingering, etc. I have a PDF version of this too. i will probably launch a technique pattern thread later so those of us that work on them can discuss and post recordings/'performances' of our scales (all major, minor, 3rds, 6ths, 10th, double thirds, double 6ths, contrary motion, etc), and arpgegio and broken chord variants , etc.

I do not have a yamaha and my grand has no lock but this will fit Kawai grands (and this one was cheaper than a kawai key)  supposed to fit  many others (not steinway or bosendorfer though , those need their own keys for the fallboard locks, will need to save for those, they are very expensive), mainly for use at the music school to lock my piano when i take abreak so no one takes my room if i'm gone for a few minutes and for one of the stage pianos (they keep it locked, im allowed to practice on it but it's a major drag to track someone down w a key especially if i want to rehearse very late or early)

verious old vintage scores (some very old and fairly rare, i.e old Durand, Schott, Ricordi, etc.)

oh my gosh, that is the key to my heart! :P

Offline 49410enrique

• PS Silver Member
Reply #177 on: September 11, 2012, 08:01:05 PM
oh my gosh, that is the key to my heart! :P
You might want to change your lock anyone with five dollars and a PayPal account can buy one on ebay

Offline chopin2015

• PS Silver Member
Reply #178 on: September 11, 2012, 11:04:20 PM
haha 5 dollars? No fair! It's still a sweet looking key though. So is this a Yamaha? I like the Yamaha grands a lot! I saw a square steinway grand the other day. Strangely enough, instead of the sustain pedal, it was a sostenuto pedal! So weird.

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member
Reply #179 on: September 12, 2012, 12:17:51 AM

You can get them here: https://www.fabermusicstore.com/Songbooks-Sheet-Music.aspx

OK. These finally arrived.

Rash, it turns out, is not for piano solo, it's for Piano and CD.

Fine so far. Do they include the CD? No. They include the freaking (orchestral) score of what goes on the CD.  what?!?

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline 49410enrique

• PS Silver Member
Reply #180 on: September 12, 2012, 12:23:27 AM
OK. These finally arrived.

Rash, it turns out, is not for piano solo, it's for Piano and CD.

Fine so far. Do they include the CD? No. They include the freaking (orchestral) score of what goes on the CD.  what?!?

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
man that bites!

@ chopin 2015, yeah it's yamaha key.  i tend to like the high end kawai best of the japanese pianos (the shigeru being in my top favorites of all time!), but yes the better yamahas are very nice too, i.e. c3, my teacher has one. freakin sweet piano!

PS
pedal covers
got a set of these on the cheap, they are like less than 3 dollars and free shipping, i already have  a set of black ones i made myself (to fit the taper and shape of the piano pedals exactly), but I wanted some green ones to match the green felt my fall borad has as the base of the borad there it meets the keyboard when it's open, so i'll just slip em on over my home made ones

Offline chopin2015

• PS Silver Member
Reply #181 on: September 12, 2012, 02:13:02 AM
Wow awesome, I have been using actual fuzzy socks as pedal covers. I played on a Kawai grand for a week when I was on vacation a couple of months ago. I really enjoyed it! The action was nice, but the high end(frequencies were piercing! My ear is too sensitive. I like yamaha because it doesn't have a particular sound...the c3's don't lie!).

Offline 49410enrique

• PS Silver Member
Reply #182 on: September 12, 2012, 11:31:36 AM
Wow awesome, I have been using actual fuzzy socks as pedal covers. ...

most felts are going to be red, some will be black, you can just ebay search or google piano pedal coves and youll get a bunch of hits, ebay will have them the cheapest
i think mine came from here but were a bit less  money since i went ebay (they were packed w a tmart insert)

https://www.tmart.com/Piano-Pedal-Covers-Felt-Set-of-3-Protect-Finish_p129196.html

https://www.amazon.com/Piano-Pedal-Cover-3pcs-Felt/dp/B005Q5H6Q0

black
https://www.americanpianocovers.com/felt_piano_pedal_covers.html

Offline chopin2015

• PS Silver Member
Reply #183 on: September 12, 2012, 10:36:31 PM
Thank you!

Offline patrickd

• PS Silver Member

Offline 49410enrique

• PS Silver Member
Reply #185 on: September 16, 2012, 08:05:46 PM
one of the vintage scores i mentioned a few posts back, really nice old schott ed of opera transcriptions, there are two, i only have the 2nd one,

Opernmelodien für Klavier, Edition Schott 2778 Band 2 , auf 148 Seiten. z.B. Tosca, La Traviata, Cavalleria rusticana, Hänsel und Gretel, Rembrandt. Liebeslied, Die verkaufte Braut, der Vogelhändler, Das Glöckchen es Eremiten, Don Juan, Die lustigen Weiber von Windsor, Der Zigeunerbaron, Der Troubadour, Der Wildschütz, Die Hochzeit des Figaro, Mignon, Rigoletto, Der Waffenschmied, Das Rheingold, Die Walküre, Tannhäuser.

there's a few for sale on the german ebay. copyright is old i think these scores are from the late 1930's and are reprints from late 1890's published works.

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member
Reply #186 on: September 17, 2012, 12:20:04 AM
A collection of Concert Etudes called Tchaikovsky etudes, what he never ever wrote.  :o

No other details until it arrives.

Offline 49410enrique

• PS Silver Member
Reply #187 on: September 18, 2012, 11:57:04 PM
A collection of Concert Etudes called Tchaikovsky etudes, what he never ever wrote.  :o

oh man i'm dying to know what these are!

on my end, just decided that since i enjoyed my last moszkowski transcription so much last spring, i will learn another (it's a secret for now)

bought another single track from this album on rhapsody (since the hard CD is an import for me and super expensive. someday in the future perhaps, it a super nice collection and the only commercial recording i know of the the complete transcriptions. very very well played!)

Offline chopin2015

• PS Silver Member
Reply #188 on: September 19, 2012, 12:04:02 AM
My dad and I are looking at purchasing a good plan for a harpsichord. It's gonna be soooo fun!!!!

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member
Reply #189 on: September 21, 2012, 05:07:56 AM

And:

Alkan:

Grande Sonate, Op. 33
Trente Chants; Troisieme Recueil, Op. 65
Vingt-Cinq Preludes, Op. 31
Trente Chants; Quatrieme Recueil, Op. 67
Esquisses, Op. 63
Trois Nocturnes, Opp. 22, 57
Alleluia Op.25
Les Mois Op.74
Toccatina En Ut Mineur Op.75
Sonatina in A minor
Le Chemin De Fer Op.27
Saltarelle
Comme Le Vent En La Mineur Op.39 No.1
Rythme Molossique En Re Mineur Op.39 No.2
Scherzo Diabolico En Sol Mineur Op.39 No. 3
3 Andantes Romantiques Op.13
3 Morceaux Dans Le Genre Pathetique Op.15
Salut, Cendre Du Pauvre, Paraphrase
Douze Etudes, Op. 35

*** wonders if I do, in fact, have masochistic tendancies after all  :-\

Offline 49410enrique

• PS Silver Member
Reply #190 on: September 23, 2012, 01:56:33 AM
the new edition (Dec 2011 release)

super cool piece!

also relatively new, composed 2004 I believe, Sonata for Flute and Piano Op 125

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member
Reply #191 on: September 23, 2012, 02:44:13 AM
the new edition (Dec 2011 release)

super cool piece!

Did you also get the extra pair of hands to go with it?

Offline 49410enrique

• PS Silver Member
Reply #192 on: September 23, 2012, 02:56:32 AM
Did you also get the extra pair of hands to go with it?
lol i should prolly save up for two pairs as mine are usually pretty useless!

in all seriousness I'm friends with some damn good pianists that could easily 'handle' either part. i'd like to play at least a single movement sometime in 2013, we shall see. it's actually pretty benign as far as kapustin is concerned, he even discusses this 'less technical difficulty' in his remarks about the work in the preface to the piece. it makes up for that in sheer crazyness of fitting it ensemble wise, very complex rhytm sounds when boths parts fly full speek and it's a duet i.e single piano 4 hands so the sound in right in your face, very disorienting.

that said even less difficult kapustin is still horrrendously hard! this thing gets going and just doesn't let up (first mvmtn here, i keep waiting for someone to upload the entire thing, right now i have spliced together different performances to have favorites of trhe 4 movements). this is from the CD I believe. man it cooks!

Offline lloyd_cdb

• PS Silver Member
Reply #193 on: September 23, 2012, 03:23:28 AM
Vingt-Cinq Preludes, Op. 31
Who's the publisher?  I've been having trouble tracking it down without it being custom made.  Maybe I'm just struggling with the interwebs.

Saltarelle
op. 23 or the movement from 47? I assume 23, but I'd love to hear another performance of the 4 hand piano transcription of the 47 finale besides gibbons/santagada.

My recent "purchase" (i.e. stealing from a friend who no longer plays.  I got tired of holding pages open, and this version is spiral bound  ;D )

I've been trying to give myself a healthy reminder: https://internetsarcasm.com/

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member
Reply #194 on: September 23, 2012, 04:00:12 AM
Who's the publisher?  I've been having trouble tracking it down without it being custom made.  Maybe I'm just struggling with the interwebs.
[/quote]

I got it from sheet music plus, it's Masters Music Publications edition. You can get it here:

https://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/Vingt-Cinq-Preludes-Op-31/4278560

Offline 49410enrique

• PS Silver Member
Reply #195 on: October 01, 2012, 12:14:13 AM
super nice edition of the Poulenc Nocturnes, Heugel & Cie (French edition)

https://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/Nocturnes/1979762
playlist of the set
&feature=plcp

Nicolas Flagello Piano Sonata (pub by Oliver Diston Co/General Music Publishing, vintage score/'new old stock')

Schirmer Edition of Godowski's "Alt Wein" super pretty piece!

Percy Grainger solo transcription on themes and episodes of the 3rd movement of the Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto No 2
(super high probability of this being my next grainger piece/big 'concert piece' for the Spring term, begin reading in December and over Christmas break.

info on the piece:
https://www.percygrainger.org/prognot8.htm

an mp3 recording from the naxos online music download site of the piece from the 5 cd set of the recordings of Grainger complete piano works. i was a little upset that this track was 1.99 and most of the others were .99, but that's business, it must be a popular download. ::)
various other misc. vintage scores.

Offline patrickd

• PS Silver Member
Reply #196 on: October 01, 2012, 12:32:06 AM
A biography on Alkan.

Offline xavura

• PS Silver Member
Reply #197 on: October 01, 2012, 01:07:14 AM
Many years ago I bought a Yamaha DGX-630, it's the best full-size digital piano w/ weighted keys I ever played (not that that counts for much) but I personally would recommend it...

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member
Reply #198 on: October 02, 2012, 12:30:19 AM

Can you believe that these have actually SOLD OUT  :o

Now have to wait an extra "1-8 weeks".

I'm starting to suspect some sort of elaborate joke!  >:(

Offline 49410enrique

• PS Silver Member
Reply #199 on: October 02, 2012, 12:35:43 AM
Can you believe that these have actually SOLD OUT  :o

Now have to wait an extra "1-8 weeks".

I'm starting to suspect some sort of elaborate joke!  >:(
are you freakin' serious!?!?!? what the heck are these things? if i didn't know this to be true i'd be inclined to think you're making this up. wow. spelling it backwards too. wow.
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert