Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: Looking for a Finnish piano piece this time...  (Read 1754 times)

Offline musikalischer_wirbelwind_280

• PS Silver Member
Looking for a Finnish piano piece this time...
on: December 30, 2012, 05:29:06 AM
Heino Kaski's 'Yö meren rannalla' Op.34 No.1 to be more precise. They've got it on IMSLP but it's blocked ¬¬

Thanks,
Musikalischer Wirbelwind

Offline p2u_

• PS Silver Member
Re: Looking for a Finnish piano piece this time...
Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 06:37:59 AM
Heino Kaski's 'Yö meren rannalla' Op.34 No.1 to be more precise. They've got it on IMSLP but it's blocked ¬¬

Thanks,
Musikalischer Wirbelwind

It must be blocked for a reason, right? Since I don't want to look like an a$$hole, blocking virtually all your requests: You have limited time to download this because I will remove the attachment later on. It is clearly copyright infringement for where you are located. Please tell me as soon as you've got it. And, please, do not make any such requests anymore. If it's blocked for free access, buy it. Thanks.

Paul
Account discontinued.
No more pearls before swine...

Offline musikalischer_wirbelwind_280

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 07:21:20 AM
Already got it, cheers, man. And don't think I'm completely unwilling to buy any scores, the problem is more than a few times, even if I want to buy the things, they're either too expensive or I just can't find them at the stores I know here, sometimes it can be damn hard to even order them because they may take months in getting here, and that's if you're lucky ::), and since I can't buy anything online, at least for now, well, I usually don't have much of a choice but to ask for them in sites like this one.

Offline p2u_

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 07:47:22 AM
the problem is [...]

Attachment removed.
I understand your problems, but you should also understand that there are certain rules I did not make up myself. I'm actually a very kind person who is willing to share the last piece of food, the last drips of beverage with any hungry or thirsty passer-by, but going to jail because of sharing something I wasn't supposed to share is not something I dream about. ;)

Paul
Account discontinued.
No more pearls before swine...
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert