Piano Forum

Remembering the great Maurizio Pollini
Legendary pianist Maurizio Pollini defined modern piano playing through a combination of virtuosity of the highest degree, a complete sense of musical purpose and commitment that works in complete control of the virtuosity. His passing was announced by Milan’s La Scala opera house on March 23. Read more >>

Topic: reminder--chat on Friday nite at 6:30pm CST (US)  (Read 1376 times)

Offline janice

• PS Silver Member
reminder--chat on Friday nite at 6:30pm CST (US)
on: October 20, 2004, 10:12:35 PM
Let's chat on Friday nite at 6:30pm CST (U.S.).  There seems to be alot of new people to this forum recently.  We'd love to have you join us for some "live" interaction!  If you have never chatted before and are unsure of what to do but want to come and "listen" anyway, you are invited to do so. Here's what you need to do:  1) You need to download AIM (instant messenger)..  It's free and easy to download, just go to www.aim.com . 2) You will need to pick a 'screen name'.  It would be helpful (but not necessary) if you picked the same name that you use here. (Just to lessen the confusion, but again, not necessary.  If you already have one, by all means use it and don't try to go get another name just for me!)  3) Send me your screen name via private messaging here at Piano Forum or my email addy (read my profile)  I will add you to my 'buddy list'.  4)Come online and log into AIM at chat time (or later--we chat for hours!)  I will send you an invitation to come into the room.  5) Have fun!
Co-president of the Bernhard fan club!