Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: Couple new projects  (Read 1141 times)

Offline thracozaag

• PS Silver Member
Couple new projects
on: April 08, 2013, 02:05:20 PM
My kickstarter transcription endeavour is now fully funded, but if you still wish to contribute, it will go towards having all of them nicely bound in a complete volume for more people.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1498481190/typeset-my-transcriptions

Also just recently had an e-book about William Kapell available which contains the two interviews I conducted with Jerome Lowenthal and Gary Graffman.  Hopefully this will lead to another more extensive publication and a hard copy version.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00C3PJV28
"We have to reach a certain level before we realize how small we are."--Georges Cziffra

Offline birba

• PS Silver Member
Re: Couple new projects
Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 04:36:42 PM
All I can say is that you seem to be very ambitious and internet savvy to have rounded up all that money.  Bravo.

Offline thracozaag

• PS Silver Member
Re: Couple new projects
Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 04:59:33 PM
Just lucky to have amazing friends and supporters!
"We have to reach a certain level before we realize how small we are."--Georges Cziffra

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert