Piano Forum

Rhapsody in Blue – A Piece of American History at 100!
The centennial celebration of George Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue has taken place with a bang and noise around the world. The renowned work of American classical music has become synonymous with the jazz age in America over the past century. Piano Street provides a quick overview of the acclaimed composition, including recommended performances and additional resources for reading and listening from global media outlets and radio. Read more >>

Topic: The Most Important Thread you will Read this Month.  (Read 1768 times)

Offline senanserat

• PS Silver Member
The Most Important Thread you will Read this Month.
on: October 14, 2013, 01:18:57 AM

Ready!?

READY!?

Pokemon X and Y came out yesterday!

We all may sleep in peace tonight knowing the gears of the capitalist economies keep spawing this wonderful pieces of art!
"The thousand years of raindrops summoned by my song are my tears, the thunder that strikes the earth is my anger!"

Offline perfect_pitch

• PS Silver Member
Re: The Most Important Thread you will Read this Month.
Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 05:08:41 AM
First of all - Mewtwo rules... no matter what. All other pokemon suck arse compared to it.

Second of all - did you REALLY have to start a thread about a cartoon that has gone on WAY too long??? Thread title was a serious disappointment.

For me - the most important thread would be if Valentina Lisitsa decided to come and do a performance in Perth, Australia.

Offline senanserat

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 05:13:41 AM
First of all - Mewtwo rules... no matter what. All other pokemon suck arse compared to it.

Second of all - did you REALLY have to start a thread about a cartoon that has gone on WAY too long??? Thread title was a serious disappointment.

For me - the most important thread would be if Valentina Lisitsa decided to come and do a performance in Perth, Australia.

1. I concur.

2. Do you even have to ask?

3.14 I like Pie
"The thousand years of raindrops summoned by my song are my tears, the thunder that strikes the earth is my anger!"

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 05:17:47 AM
"What the world needs is more geniuses with humility. There are so few of us left" -- Oscar Levant

Offline senanserat

• PS Silver Member

Offline Bob

• PS Silver Member
Reply #5 on: October 14, 2013, 11:26:34 AM
What is Pokeman X and Y?  And why is it a big deal?
Favorite new teacher quote -- "You found the only possible wrong answer."

Offline senanserat

• PS Silver Member
Reply #6 on: October 14, 2013, 09:58:30 PM
What is Pokeman X and Y?  And why is it a big deal?

1. Pokemon Game.

2. It is Pokemon.  'nuff said.

Offline Bob

• PS Silver Member
Reply #7 on: October 14, 2013, 11:20:09 PM
What's the X and Y though?  What's the big deal?  They released a new card, X and Y?
Favorite new teacher quote -- "You found the only possible wrong answer."

Offline senanserat

• PS Silver Member
Reply #8 on: October 15, 2013, 12:11:41 AM
What's the X and Y though?  What's the big deal?  They released a new card, X and Y?

*gasps*

Come and walk with me...It all began in 1988 in Japan....then they got some funds to program.... so they released Red, Green, Blue and Yello....came the next gen....Gold, Silver.....Hey are you paying attention!? Oh good! So....stones....ruby, sapphire and emerald... and....pearl,diamond and platinum....EVS and Stealth Rocks!....White and Black....B/W2! and we're like OMG....so....2013..... now.... after Genes X and Y....so they named the versions named after it!

And that is all you need to know! And it only took 6 hours wow! We have to get together again sometime ^.^

For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert