\"\"
Piano Forum logo

Do you know how I feel? FURIOUS! OUTRAGED! SICK WITH ANGER! (Read 5158 times)

Offline senanserat

• PS Silver Member
Do you know how I feel? FURIOUS! OUTRAGED! SICK WITH ANGER!
« on: October 18, 2013, 04:23:12 AM »
Oh my [bleep] God!

I am deeply frustrated and enraged (not to mention irrational )at the moment! So I have this stupid task of getting a engineering degree because this body demands nourishment, and it has been interfering with my freaking piano playing so much!

So far I have 2 teachers one for math and History of Software (I am watching you j_menz) and one for Programming in High Language 1....

The first one is a good enough sir...but his exams are ruthless! RUTHLESS I SAY, I literally got a headache in the Math one and lost a whole question because of that.

The other says...nay demands that we arrive one hour earlier...and lets us go 30mins later...that is 7 and half freaking hours!

Plus I got a shitton of homework D; and I really really want to get this degree so I can study piano and apply myself for a nice conservatory to bloom and polish my talents and then become rich and get a supple waifu and lots of money.

But no really I LOVE PIANO, I literally started to study it for real 2 years ago now, 1 if we count the time since I got my Acustic and not a crappy keyboard roll with 5 octaves. And this is affecting me so much, the problem is that I want to excel in both and with exams recently passed and 1 in the horizon my practive time suffered greatly...

Wanna know whats the worst? I am the top grade in 2 out of those 3 classes.

Math-> 92
Intro to TI (History)-> 88
Programming-> 82 not the top but meh.

The classes are small-ish 7-15 students per class =p so we compared and so far I am in the lead, the guy who sits behind me got a 6 out of 100 in his math examn, the one next to me got 67 (did I say only 2 of us approved Math so far?) so now people want to cuddle next to me and I hate crowds.

Define crowd.

More than 2 humans plus me....

Add to that that I take personal defence and fitness classes because my Mom to me long ago...

No son of mine is going to be a flabby lilyliver...

I just want to...TO...RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!

'lk;vlk20iij [5o ny[ ';lblfv,./~!~@1345ty

Oh and I got driving license practical test this Monday lovely!

I just...feel...

"The thousand years of raindrops summoned by my song are my tears, the thunder that strikes the earth is my anger!"

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member
Re: Do you know how I feel? FURIOUS! OUTRAGED! SICK WITH ANGER!
«Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 04:34:07 AM »

"What the world needs is more geniuses with humility. There are so few of us left" -- Oscar Levant

Offline senanserat

• PS Silver Member
«Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 04:48:47 AM »

That is you in the background btw.
"The thousand years of raindrops summoned by my song are my tears, the thunder that strikes the earth is my anger!"

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member
«Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 04:58:31 AM »
"What the world needs is more geniuses with humility. There are so few of us left" -- Oscar Levant