Piano Forum logo
November 18, 2017, 12:02:24 PM *
   Forum Home   Help Search  

Super Mario Piano Scores – The Czerny Studies of Our Time?

Are there any pianists out there who have never played studies by Czerny as part of their training? Probably not many. But why not practice video game music in order to develop a more contemporary piano technique? Read more >>

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: competition  (Read 1287 times)
chesnut2
PS Silver Member

« on: January 04, 2014, 08:53:24 AM »

The 2nd International Competition for Amateur Pianists “Chestnut Grand Piano”
On 15th-18th May 2014. Kyiv (Ukraine)

The competition is held at the MASTER KLASS House of Education and Culture.
Nominations:
“Amateur”, “Grand Amateur”, “Grand Piano Plus”
Age of participants: 17+. The upper age limit is unlimited.
Please send all your applications via e-mail at amatorfest@masterklass.org to 1st April 2014.
Information:
http://masterklass.org/eng/afisha/competition/2013-10-08_02-27-16
Do you find this post useful? Yes / No
larelia
PS Silver Member

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 05:02:30 PM »

Hi to everybody!

I took part in a first competition “Chestnut Grand Piano”. I got so many experience to play there, because that was my first performing experience to play on a big stage. As I'm beginner and learn to play just 2 years. I've never thought there're such a good opportunity for amateur musicians. Because during this competition I had a chance to communicate with other musicians, who has more experience in piano playing. And I enjoyed very much listening performance some of them.

To chesnut2:
1. Can I take a part in the second competition in the same nomination? (amateur, category C)
2. Can I play my own music on the 2nd round as I also compose my own piano music.

Thanks

really wanna be able playing professionally
Do you find this post useful? Yes / No
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Need more info or help?

Search pianostreet.com - the web's largest resource of information about piano playing:

Jump to:  

Most popular classical piano composers: