Piano Forum

Remembering the great Maurizio Pollini
Legendary pianist Maurizio Pollini defined modern piano playing through a combination of virtuosity of the highest degree, a complete sense of musical purpose and commitment that works in complete control of the virtuosity. His passing was announced by Milan’s La Scala opera house on March 23. Read more >>

Topic: omg fu c ing be happy for me  (Read 1229 times)

Offline swagmaster420x

• PS Silver Member
omg fu c ing be happy for me
on: February 03, 2014, 01:33:16 AM
 i just placed first in my division at a piano competition, i seriously can't believeit  i thought half the people were much better than me (some of them were prtty effing good) and i Fked up pretty obviously while i was playin  :   O O  o o o   a; sldkfjaskl; djf akj j383290h23i24jkljakojhuskjdhklaj fasjk
gas!!!!!!!!!!!

theholygideons

Re: omg fu c ing be happy for me
Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 02:19:35 AM
impossibruuu!!!
perhaps this is the lowest divsion?  ;D. I honestly can't judge you, since it's been a while since you last posted a video of yourself playing. Perhaps it was your technique that dazzled them, what pieces did you play?

Offline swagmaster420x

• PS Silver Member
Re: omg fu c ing be happy for me
Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 02:52:29 AM
it was some local inland empire festival thing, there were only like 8 people who played in my division, so yeh. it was actually the highest division, 6A, : P but it's probably a small competition relative to what you were thinking of. i played york bowen toccata. i think it was my technique. but i getz nervous and i mess up on one part, i thot it was pretty obv ; some other ppl i thought were flawless so at the end i didnt even consider the possibility of anything more than an honorable mention. den i was like w T  f

i was sooper happy because i been super sed recently cuz after breaking my wrist 2 yrs in a row i been sh 1 t at everything and had negative self image and was pre much failing, so ye

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert