Piano Forum

Rhapsody in Blue – A Piece of American History at 100!
The centennial celebration of George Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue has taken place with a bang and noise around the world. The renowned work of American classical music has become synonymous with the jazz age in America over the past century. Piano Street provides a quick overview of the acclaimed composition, including recommended performances and additional resources for reading and listening from global media outlets and radio. Read more >>

Topic: Tell me about your love life  (Read 16434 times)

Offline pencilart3

• PS Silver Member
Re: Tell me about your love life
Reply #250 on: February 11, 2016, 12:22:13 PM
It's so funny that I mention sex and you guys keep talking about the Bible! I am very curious as to the real reason why that is. You obviously won't say, though you will give some reason. Well anyway, I didn't say sex has changed. That's the point. It hasn't, which is why it is so disgusting that Thal does it weekly at his mom's house. It's made for man and wife to grow to love each other more.
AAAAAAAAAAAUGHHH! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! IGNORANT STUPID CHRISTIAN! KILL HIM!

How about this, I'll get married within the next 2 decades, give it a try, and tell you guys how it is ;)

Unfortunately, however, I will stick around and bother you all 'till then
You might have seen one of my videos without knowing it was that nut from the forum
youtube.com/noahjohnson1810

theholygideons

Reply #251 on: February 11, 2016, 12:29:17 PM
It's so funny that I mention sex and you guys keep talking about the Bible! I am very curious as to the real reason why that is. You obviously won't say, though you will give some reason. Well anyway, I didn't say sex has changed. That's the point. It hasn't, which is why it is so disgusting that Thal does it weekly at his mom's house. It's made for man and wife to grow to love each other more.
AAAAAAAAAAAUGHHH! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! IGNORANT STUPID CHRISTIAN! KILL HIM!

How about this, I'll get married within the next 2 decades, give it a try, and tell you guys how it is ;)

Unfortunately, however, I will stick around and bother you all 'till then
It's not rape if you're married. There needs be only one trait in a women, and that is obedience, if that is not the case, then, nothing's against one's consent when you're married. I wish you all the best with your marriage.

Offline adodd81802

• PS Silver Member
Reply #252 on: February 11, 2016, 12:39:42 PM
"England is a country of pianos, they are everywhere."

Offline adodd81802

• PS Silver Member
Reply #253 on: February 11, 2016, 12:40:28 PM

Offline ahinton

• PS Silver Member
Reply #254 on: February 11, 2016, 12:50:59 PM
It's so funny that I mention sex and you guys keep talking about the Bible! I am very curious as to the real reason why that is. You obviously won't say, though you will give some reason. Well anyway, I didn't say sex has changed.
Hardly anyone has talked about the Bible in this context (although I fail to see the point of so doing). However, you wrote "I mention sex like it used to be" but now write that you "didn't say sex has changed", which are incompatible; your reference to "sex like it used to be" is bound to imply that you believe that it's different today and, given your age (as I mentioned previously), it is inconceivable (sorry!) that you would know about whatever changes these might be in any case.

That's the point. It hasn't
Indeed - so you now argue with your earlier statement about what it used to be like.

which is why it is so disgusting that Thal does it weekly at his mom's house
I have no idea what Thal does in whose house and it's none of my business or yours but, in any case, Thal's reference was to a local Thai establishment which I rather suspect is not owned by his mother.

It's made for man and wife to grow to love each other more
"Husband and wife", please! "Man and wife is an un-PC, unacceptable, antediluvian expression. But what do you mean by "it's"? What is?

Best,

Alistair
Alistair Hinton
Curator / Director
The Sorabji Archive

Offline thalbergmad

• PS Silver Member
Reply #255 on: February 11, 2016, 01:10:35 PM

You will need to find someone sufficiently retarded for a perfect match.

Try your local church.

Thal
Curator/Director
Concerto Preservation Society

Offline ajlongspiano

• PS Silver Member
Reply #256 on: February 11, 2016, 01:15:36 PM
Stay in school, kids!

- AJ

Offline josh93248

Reply #257 on: February 11, 2016, 01:16:32 PM
Can't we get back to gossiping and swapping sob stories about our love lives?
Care to see my playing?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBqAtDI8LYOZ2ZzvEwRln7A/videos

I Also offer FREE PIANO LESSONS over Skype. Those who want to know more, feel free to PM me.

Offline ahinton

• PS Silver Member
Reply #258 on: February 11, 2016, 01:18:03 PM
It's not rape if you're married.
Nonsense. From a definitional standpoint, rape is rape when sexual activity is forced upon one of the participants against his/her will. From a legal standpoint, at least in most western countries, rape is rape whether or not the rapist and his/her victim are married to one another; it's the consent of absence thereof that defines whether or not particular sexual activity betwen people constitutes rape. I accept that the laws of various western countries on this have gradually changed over the years to accord greater recognition to the phenomenon of rape within marriage and, of course, there remain countries - mainly non-western ones - that have yet to adapt their legislation to accommodate this, but your statement above is clearly incorrect and invalid.

Of which country are you a citizen? Is the concept of rape within marriage not recognised within its legislation and judiciary?

There needs be only one trait in a women, and that is obedience, if that is not the case, then, nothing's against one's consent when you're married.
By "women" here you presumably mean "woman". But "needs to be"? "Needed" by whom? I presume you to be referring to the once again mercifully antediluvian notion of "love, honour and obey" (and even that is three traits, not just one), but the reason that this has largely been discredited as the duty of a married woman is that the same duties were not at the time expected of the man in the marriage (and all this was, of course, in the days before same sex marriage was legalised in the countries where it has since been, but that's another issue not directly relevant here).

I wish you all the best with your marriage
You do? Mon Dieu! With the kind of views and expectations of marriage that you appear to hold, it would be hard to imagine what could possibly even be "good" about such an arrangement, let alone "best"!

Best,

Alistair
Alistair Hinton
Curator / Director
The Sorabji Archive

Offline ahinton

• PS Silver Member
Reply #259 on: February 11, 2016, 01:27:45 PM
Can't we get back to gossiping and swapping sob stories about our love lives?
After so many posts, I would imagine that this is very doubtful, but quite why anyone would want even to do that, let alone steer the discussion (such as it has been) in the direction in which it has lately gone, is beyond me.

Best,

Alistair
Alistair Hinton
Curator / Director
The Sorabji Archive

Offline thalbergmad

• PS Silver Member
Reply #260 on: February 11, 2016, 06:24:25 PM
Back on topic, i have booked a 4 hander at the massage parlour on Sunday.

No doubt i will burn in hell for eternity.

Thal
Curator/Director

Offline pencilart3

• PS Silver Member
Reply #261 on: February 11, 2016, 07:55:06 PM
Ok, ok, you guys want me to tell you why I said that original statement about how it's going to be so much more fun for me? It wasn't as it appeared! It was so that you guys could see what I have been trying to tell you all along. I am not a very eloquent writer so I had to pick this particular topic to get my point across. I picked this because it is rather close to some of your guy's heart. Did you surprise yourselves by attacking the bible when I said I was going to "have more fun"? I was not surprised at all. I've seen it many times before. This reveals your heart.

To you, the Bible being true CAN'T be right. It just can't be. It would be too horrible for you because you are too far into your sin to turn around. Or so you suppose. Think about it. If the Bible is right, then all of that 'bad' stuff on the internet and in the shower is actually condemning you to hell. This would mean to immediate implications: 1) You would have to stop now, of which you would rather do anything, and 2) that you would feel immense guilt and shame. No? So it can't be right. It can't be true. So when you hear something that you know is true (relations are infinitely better with your wife when you HAVEN'T had them in your mind 30000 times before) you immediately get defensive, call me an ignorant retard, bash the Bible. That is why you immediately turned to bash the Bible when I said that. And it also tells me that you know what you have been doing is wrong. Perhaps you have seared your conscience, so you don't feel it now, but at one time you did. When was the first time you did something like that? Your heart was pounding. You were trembling. You were scared because you knew that you were breaking Christ's laws.

And now you just proved it to me.
You might have seen one of my videos without knowing it was that nut from the forum

Offline thalbergmad

• PS Silver Member
Reply #262 on: February 11, 2016, 09:05:54 PM
Whoever tutored you is guilty of child abuse. To pollute a young boys mind with such trash that they are capable of writing the post that you just have should be criminal.

Even the lovely, kind, warm and open minded man that runs my local church would be saddened by this warped view.

Thal
Curator/Director

Offline adodd81802

• PS Silver Member
Reply #263 on: February 11, 2016, 09:13:05 PM

Offline pencilart3

• PS Silver Member
Reply #264 on: February 11, 2016, 10:06:18 PM
Haha, it's totally fine for you guys to think what you want. I've accomplished what I wanted to, I've said when I wanted to say. That's all. I won't stir up another debate, so I'll just head out of this thread having said that. Just think about it. Think about the reason you attacked the Bible right when I said that ;)

Offline timothy42b

• PS Silver Member
Reply #265 on: February 11, 2016, 10:44:45 PM

To you, the Bible being true CAN'T be right. It just can't be. It would be too horrible for you because you are too far into your sin to turn around. Or so you suppose. Think about it. If the Bible is right, then all of that 'bad' stuff on the internet and in the shower is actually condemning you to hell. This would mean to immediate implications: 1) You would have to stop now, of which you would rather do anything, and 2) that you would feel immense guilt and shame.

I'm aware of what most Christian denominations prohibit, but a careful reading of the scriptures does not always support it.  (and does prohibit a number of things that Christians accept without question; I can give examples if you need.)  I'm not sure how much of the Bible you've read - well, you're young, you have time.  But you cannot trust what your elders tell you;  they haven't read it either, they're just parroting what they've been told. 

The more fundamentalistic ones tend to focus the most on those prohibitions and the least on the requirements:  forgiving your enemy, helping the less fortunate, loving your neighbor, helping the poor, visiting the prisoner, welcoming the immigrant, etc.  I don't know what country you are from but in the US the most conservative wing (which you seem to belong to) is VERY quick to recommend bombing and war to solve problems. 
Tim

Offline outin

• PS Silver Member
Reply #266 on: February 12, 2016, 12:05:56 AM
To you, the Bible being true CAN'T be right. It just can't be. It would be too horrible for you because you are too far into your sin to turn around. Or so you suppose. Think about it. If the Bible is right, then all of that 'bad' stuff on the internet and in the shower is actually condemning you to hell. This would mean to immediate implications: 1) You would have to stop now, of which you would rather do anything, and 2) that you would feel immense guilt and shame.
Seems you forgot option nr 3) We just don't care
Even if the bible was true, it would change nothing for me. I would not be able to accept such authority anyway. So I'll just worry about hell if I ever get there.

Offline pazzi

Reply #267 on: February 12, 2016, 12:53:03 AM
I went out with a girl 2 weeks ago, we got a strong connection, it was a very sucessful night, the most beautiful girl I've ever kissed. She called me again for a date on the next week.

Two days before the date I texted her to confirm it and since then I got no response.  ::)

They call it 'ghosting', it's my first time experiencing this very awful situation...

I know she had a breakup a month ago, she's 19 and I am 25 so I guess this is just not for me...

theholygideons

Reply #268 on: February 12, 2016, 02:55:36 AM
I went out with a girl 2 weeks ago, we got a strong connection, it was a very sucessful night, the most beautiful girl I've ever kissed. She called me again for a date on the next week.

Two days before the date I texted her to confirm it and since then I got no response.  ::)

They call it 'ghosting', it's my first time experiencing this very awful situation...

I know she had a breakup a month ago, she's 19 and I am 25 so I guess this is just not for me...
Next time, just lead her into the bushes, grab her by the neck, cover her mouth with cloth and f u c k her right there. It's not rape when you're a member of the state.

Offline ahinton

• PS Silver Member
Reply #269 on: February 12, 2016, 07:21:38 AM
Back on topic, i have booked a 4 hander at the massage parlour on Sunday.

No doubt i will burn in hell for eternity.
Then you'll need some more cream rubbed in to deal with those skin burns.

That said, it is still unclear what your arrangement next Sunday has to do with the topic on which you have sought to go back...

Best,

Alistair
Alistair Hinton
Curator / Director
The Sorabji Archive

Offline ahinton

• PS Silver Member
Reply #270 on: February 12, 2016, 07:26:22 AM
Next time, just lead her into the bushes, grab her by the neck, cover her mouth with cloth and f u c k her right there. It's not rape when you're a member of the state.
What do you mean by "a member of the state"? and on what grounds do you seek to identify this members as such? As I wrote earlier, in most civilised countries, rape is a crime, just as are murder and grievous bodily harm; whether or not you agree that any or all of these should be so is up to you but does not alter the law.

My, you really are a bundle of joy, aren't you?!...

Best,

Alistair
Alistair Hinton
Curator / Director
The Sorabji Archive

Offline ahinton

• PS Silver Member
Reply #271 on: February 12, 2016, 07:47:50 AM
I am not a very eloquent writer...

...I picked this because it is rather close to some of your guy's heart
...and you demostrate your lack of eloquence - not to mention grammatical skills - for all to read (or at least those who can be bothered).

I don't know what the Bible and discussion thereof has to do either with the thread topic itself or indeed with your contributions to the thread; my only comments about the Bible here have been passive, in response to those of others. I don't propose to comment on the remainder of what you've written (other than to mention that only Christians - not Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Zoroastrians, agnostics, atheists &c. - which is rather a large number of people, woiuldn't you say?) might reasonably be expected to adhere to "Christ's laws".

As far as the Bible is concerned, it is not and cannot be what you try to make it out to be and what you appear to have been taught that it is. What you absorb when you read the Bible today (presumably in English) is the contents of a multi-author book written by people who mostly didn't know one another and over many decades without co-operation between them in scholarly research towards it, in which sense it is far from any kind of symposium and accordingly lacking in consistency; not only that, it is almost certainly also incomplete and has parts missing.

Far more importantly than these considerations, however, the entire work as we know it was written around two millennia ago in the Middle East; just think for a moment of all the social, linguistic, political, scientific/technological and other changes that have taken place within humanity not only in the Middle East but also in the rest of the world since then! Consider also how often the work has been translated into languages that would have been unrecognisable at the time of writing! Look (if you must) at the Christian Church and how that, too, has changed over time (albeit not sufficiently, as some Christians and non-Christians might argue). Then consider the different sectors of the Christian Church - Roman Catholic, Protestant, Nonconformist, Coptic, Orthodox et al - as well as the immense differences between individual members of any and all of these.

Trying to take such a book literally (which too many people of your persuasion seek to do) and then somehow to live largely or solely by its premises is a task that's as impossible as it is unnecessary as it is pointless.

I say all of this having immense respect for the teachings of Christ even though not a Christian myself, but that does not discourage me from accepting and rejecting the ways of people of entirely different persuasions. As another poster here has pointed out, you are young and you have time; use it wisely - read, learn, observe, absorb and don't allow yourself to be shoehorned into any one set of thought processes or belief system until you have had far more experience of life, by which time you will have matured sufficiently to have worked this kind of thing out for yourself rather than being led by the nose.

Anyway, this is about you and not about anyone's love life so, once again, back to the topic (if anyone really must)...

Best,

Alistair
Alistair Hinton
Curator / Director
The Sorabji Archive

Offline themeandvariation

• PS Silver Member
Reply #272 on: February 12, 2016, 08:32:08 AM
To see the bible as literally true or intrue , i believe misses the point..  It was written by many writers, and as many psyches... Hence it is filled with an incredible variety - (and self contradicting much of the time) - of 'spiritual' messages...
There is the sermon on the mount - one psyche; and there is God challenging Job - completely different psyche.. etc. etc.
It is a book that reflects the full gamut  of human experience, it would seem...
I would argue also, that the same is true of any congregation, that there will be varying psychologies, and even within one person, varying psychologies..
To label all christians as 'wrong',  would blind one to seeing how that individual is expressing that 'spirituality' in the community at large.
Is the person only on a quest to convince others of their belief - through words?
Or are they expressing that conviction in action, like helping out at a soup kitchen?
I believe we must respect the spirituality of everyone..
I've known evangelicals who have had the most generous of hearts.
I've known evangelicals who are mostly interested in shaming others.. publicly..
I've known atheists who are truth seekers, and excellent at tearing down falsehoods, and charlatans..  They are like the deconstructionists - 'breaking it down, linguistically, in honest search.
I've known atheists who were angry with others who weren't.  And are certain they are justified in the rejection of the spiritual truths of others..

I've known agnostics, who don't ever engage in considering....
All of the above mentioned, plus middle of the road catholics, are in my extended family..

But we are All touching the elephant, like it or not...
For myself, 'the transcendent' comes thru in many places... and not locked under one banner of thinking... music perhaps being the most powerful..

ps..
and Some think that all atonal music is bad.. 

ahinton, after writing this i see i have duplicated a few points you made… sorry for the repeat marks..
4'33"

Offline ahinton

• PS Silver Member
Reply #273 on: February 12, 2016, 10:13:50 AM
a book that reflects the full gamut  of human experience, it would seem...
I doubt that and, even to the extent that it might be thought to reflect anything remotely close to that, it would inevitably have to be only the full gamut of human experience in parts of the Middle East two thousand years ago.

Some think that all atonal music is bad
And some don't even know what it is and cannot recognise tonality and atonality as matters of degree - and don't let's forget how Schönberg deprecated the term "atonality"...

ahinton, after writing this i see i have duplicated a few points you made… sorry for the repeat marks
No problem!

Best,

Alistair
Alistair Hinton
Curator / Director
The Sorabji Archive

Offline pazzi

Reply #274 on: February 12, 2016, 12:21:54 PM

Irresponsible and disgusting...

theholygideons

Reply #275 on: February 12, 2016, 12:28:02 PM
Irresponsible and disgusting...
Please, Thalbergmad is worse. He knows nothing about economics. He pays girls to suck his d i c k, whereas he could do it for free, instead. When the path lays ahead and is free for the taking, he does not make the ambush, merely walks past the woman. Irresponsible and disgusting...I agree. Remember, it's not rape when you're gay. How can rape be a crime? Please pazzi, in this country where I'm from, we have the privilege of freedom of speech and of self-determination.

Best Regards,

Mr. holygideons

Offline outin

• PS Silver Member
Reply #276 on: February 12, 2016, 01:31:41 PM
Please, Thalbergmad is worse. He knows nothing about economics. He pays girls to suck his d i c k, whereas he could do it for free, instead. 

Is he really that flexible? Or well equipped?

Offline pazzi

Reply #277 on: February 12, 2016, 02:56:57 PM
Please, Thalbergmad is worse. He knows nothing about economics. He pays girls to suck his d i c k, whereas he could do it for free, instead. When the path lays ahead and is free for the taking, he does not make the ambush, merely walks past the woman. Irresponsible and disgusting...I agree. Remember, it's not rape when you're gay. How can rape be a crime? Please pazzi, in this country where I'm from, we have the privilege of freedom of speech and of self-determination.

Slow down buddy, don't worry, I suggest you divide all this bull**** in topics: "Rape", "Encouraging rape in a public forum for pianists", "Prostitution" and then think of them separately...

Maybe ask the women you think you love how they feel about rape, would you yourself like to be raped? How would you feel, can you imagine this happening for real?

After that, which seems important for your development as a human being, let's stick to talking about our love life...

Offline ahinton

• PS Silver Member
Reply #278 on: February 12, 2016, 03:01:50 PM
Please, Thalbergmad is worse. He knows nothing about economics.
I suspect that you know far less about Thal than you try to make out and, in any case, what he does or does not know (and it is unclear what economics to do with this any more than what the Bible does) - and what he does or does not do - is none of your business.

When the path lays ahead and is free for the taking, he does not make the ambush, merely walks past the woman.
What are you talking about?

Irresponsible and disgusting...I agree.
What is? And, once again, what business is it of yours what Thal may or may not do?

Remember, it's not rape when you're gay.
What isn't? Are you trying to suggest that there's no such thing as gay rape, or that, like heterosexual rape, gay rape does exist but isn't a crime in your view?

How can rape be a crime?
By legislators making it one, as inddeed they have done; how else could it be one?

in this country where I'm from, we have the privilege of freedom of speech and of self-determination
Fine, but does its legislature, judiciary and police not recognise rape as a crime? To which country are you referring?

Best,

Alistair
Alistair Hinton
Curator / Director
The Sorabji Archive

Offline ahinton

• PS Silver Member
Reply #279 on: February 12, 2016, 03:07:21 PM
Slow down buddy, don't worry, I suggest you divide all this bull**** in topics: "Rape", "Encouraging rape in a public forum for pianists", "Prostitution" and then think of them separately...

Maybe ask the women you think you love how they feel about rape, would you yourself like to be raped? How would you feel, can you imagine this happening for real?

After that, which seems important for your development as a human being, let's stick to talking about our love life...
If he's going to contribute anything useful in this thread, it would, I believe, be necessary to know of which country he is a citizen, as he purports to claim that rape is not a crime there (which is surprising) and to imply that it doesn't even exist in the first place (which is arrant nonsense).

It would be difficult to imagine how someone with the kinds of view of that subject that he appears to hold could expect to have much of a love life or even have much idea of what such a thing might be, from which it can only be deduced that he therefore has little if anything useful to contribute in this thread.

Moreover, his remarks about Thal are gratuitous and based upon assumptions from what passes for his own imagination.

Best,

Alistair
Alistair Hinton
Curator / Director
The Sorabji Archive

Offline gep

Reply #280 on: February 12, 2016, 06:22:51 PM
Haha, it's totally fine for you guys to think what you want. I've accomplished what I wanted to, I've said when I wanted to say. That's all. I won't stir up another debate, so I'll just head out of this thread having said that. Just think about it. Think about the reason you attacked the Bible right when I said that ;)
Life must be so easy when you know you are always right, have all the answers and are soaring oh so very high above the mean sinners. So you are heading to an eternity of going 'Halleluia' over and over and over and over and never anyhting else, while I will no doubt go straight the other way. Where, incidentally, all the naughty ladies go too. So my 'Halleluia's' would be rarer, but perhaps more, well, truly meant, so to speak.
That said, it would be a sight to remember when, one day, bushes would flame, and above your head clouds would part, and a voice would thunder out 'THIS IS WHAT WE THINK OF MISTER CLEVER DICK AROUND HERE!' and Zeus would depart with you, and have you 'decanting his wine flask' forever more.

all best,
gep
In the long run, any words about music are less important than the music. Anyone who thinks otherwise is not worth talking to (Shostakovich)

Offline thalbergmad

• PS Silver Member
Reply #281 on: February 12, 2016, 07:01:41 PM
Haha, nice one. ;D

May you go to Paradise and be given 24 virgins.

Thal
Curator/Director

theholygideons

Reply #282 on: February 13, 2016, 12:27:29 AM
Haha, nice one. ;D

May you go to Paradise and be given 24 virgins.

Thal
Cheers, mate. So where was that brothel in gladesville or picadilly or someother?

theholygideons

Reply #283 on: February 13, 2016, 12:31:15 AM
If you agree to come with me on a date, expect to be raped.

When I ask girls out to the prom or formal (however you call it depending on your country), I say, 'can I borrow your body for an occasion'. I do not say any of the pleasantries which are mere excesses, forced upon us by society's views. 

In my country, casual rape is a recreational activity among the teenagers.

Offline timothy42b

• PS Silver Member
Reply #284 on: February 13, 2016, 03:10:47 AM
Life must be so easy when you know you are always right, have all the answers and are soaring oh so very high above the mean sinners.

all best,
gep

Ah, don't be so hard on him.  He's young, naive, sincere, well meaning, and had the misfortune to grow up in a sect of one of the more extreme versions of Christianity.  I hope it will be possible for him to confront the world in the next three years without losing his faith, as the more liberal branches can, but the odds are against it. 
Tim

Offline ahinton

• PS Silver Member
Reply #285 on: February 13, 2016, 05:49:39 AM
If you agree to come with me on a date, expect to be raped.

When I ask girls out to the prom or formal (however you call it depending on your country), I say, 'can I borrow your body for an occasion'. I do not say any of the pleasantries which are mere excesses, forced upon us by society's views.  

In my country, casual rape is a recreational activity among the teenagers.
From your use of the term "prom" I would guess that you are in US but could be wrong abut that, of course; notwithstanding a couple of references to your country, you have not, after all, specified which one it is, despite being asked. Rape is certainly unlawful there, whether or not is "is a recreational activity among the teenagers".

And what would you do when anyone answers your question in the negative? Ask someone else, I suppose, until you find someone daft enough to agree. Ask a question like that and you might well find that the answer leaves you unconscious on the floor, but that's a risk that you have to take if you insist on doing so; perhaps such a response might teach you a useful lesson, though.

Best,

Alistair
Alistair Hinton
Curator / Director
The Sorabji Archive

theholygideons

Reply #286 on: February 13, 2016, 07:04:59 AM
From your use of the term "prom" I would guess that you are in US but could be wrong abut that, of course; notwithstanding a couple of references to your country, you have not, after all, specified which one it is, despite being asked. Rape is certainly unlawful there, whether or not is "is a recreational activity among the teenagers".

And what would you do when anyone answers your question in the negative? Ask someone else, I suppose, until you find someone daft enough to agree. Ask a question like that and you might well find that the answer leaves you unconscious on the floor, but that's a risk that you have to take if you insist on doing so; perhaps such a response might teach you a useful lesson, though.

Best,

Alistair
In my country, the best country in the world, instead of saying, 'how do you do?', we say, 'how was the rape?. For example, it is morning and I see Mr. Ahinton tending the garden. I say 'How is the rape, Mr. Ahinton?' and you say 'good thanks'.

and no. I do not come from the US of A, I made reference to two possible terms for the same thing. My country uses 'formal' instead of 'prom.

Offline chopinlover01

• PS Silver Member
Reply #287 on: February 13, 2016, 08:11:43 AM
HolyGideons appears to belong to some fucked up culture where taking advantage of a woman's body without her consent... As for the Bible drama, let me show you P3 how ridiculous this sounds to someone.
Did you surprise yourselves by attacking the Qu'ran when I said I was going to "have more fun"? I was not surprised at all. I've seen it many times before. This reveals your heart.

To you, the Qu'ran being true CAN'T be right. It just can't be. It would be too horrible for you because you are too far into your sin to turn around. Or so you suppose. Think about it. If the Qu'ran is right, then all of that 'bad' stuff on the internet and in the shower is actually condemning you to hell. This would mean to immediate implications: 1) You would have to stop now, of which you would rather do anything, and 2) that you would feel immense guilt and shame. No? So it can't be right. It can't be true. So when you hear something that you know is true (relations are infinitely better with your wife when you HAVEN'T had them in your mind 30000 times before) you immediately get defensive, call me an ignorant retard, bash the Qu'ran. That is why you immediately turned to bash the Qu'ran when I said that. And it also tells me that you know what you have been doing is wrong. Perhaps you have seared your conscience, so you don't feel it now, but at one time you did. When was the first time you did something like that? Your heart was pounding. You were trembling. You were scared because you knew that you were breaking Mohammad's laws.

And now you just proved it to me.

Add in the Christian equivalent of an "Allahu Akbar" (which, by the way, translates simply to "God is Great") and you have the exact same thing fundamentalist Muslims say.

Offline outin

• PS Silver Member
Reply #288 on: February 13, 2016, 08:17:25 AM
HolyGideons appears to belong to some fucked up culture

Don't you see he's just playing games with you? In reality he (if he even is a he) would sh*t his pants if he ever got to be alone with a woman  ;D

theholygideons

Reply #289 on: February 13, 2016, 09:58:57 AM
Don't you see he's just playing games with you? In reality he (if he even is a he) would sh*t his pants if he ever got to be alone with a woman  ;D
LOOOOL. You're actually right!! I'm tragic with girls. lol.

Offline outin

• PS Silver Member
Reply #290 on: February 13, 2016, 10:07:20 AM
LOOOOL. You're actually right!! I'm tragic with girls. lol.

I'm sure that's only because they don't get your exquisite sense of humour ;)

Offline rubinsteinmad

• PS Silver Member
Reply #291 on: February 17, 2016, 12:30:53 AM
The legendary physician Asclepius was born from an unwanted relationship between a Apollo and a princess.

Offline timothy42b

• PS Silver Member
Reply #292 on: February 17, 2016, 03:48:36 AM
The legendary physician Asclepius was born from an unwanted relationship between a Apollo and a princess.

And if you believe in the Old Testament, an entire race (the Nephilim) were born of angels having relationships with "comely" female humans.
Tim

Offline coda_colossale

• PS Silver Member
Reply #293 on: March 06, 2016, 07:54:42 PM
After so many posts, I would imagine that this is very doubtful, but quite why anyone would want even to do that, let alone steer the discussion (such as it has been) in the direction in which it has lately gone, is beyond me.

Best,

Alistair

Mind you, I have gone through quite a lot in one and a half year ;D

Offline rachmaninoff_forever

• PS Silver Member
Reply #294 on: March 09, 2016, 05:03:46 AM
HUH?????????????????????????  I had no idea this became so popular!!!!!!!!!
Live large, die large.  Leave a giant coffin.

Offline outin

• PS Silver Member
Reply #295 on: March 09, 2016, 05:08:02 AM

Strange things happen on Pianostreet...even when you are not around  ;)

theholygideons

Reply #296 on: March 09, 2016, 10:20:08 AM
The mighty Faggot returns to enlighten us with what he has learnt so far about relationships in his time being absent from pianostreet 

Offline ahinton

• PS Silver Member
Reply #297 on: March 09, 2016, 12:39:01 PM
The mighty Faggot returns to enlighten us with what he has learnt so far about relationships in his time being absent from pianostreet
I had no idea that he was a bassoonist. That said, what has passed for your own "enlightenments" on the subject while present on pianostreet have been, let's say, less than edifying, to say nothing of unconvincing.

Best,

Alistair
Alistair Hinton
Curator / Director
The Sorabji Archive

Offline rachmaninoff_forever

• PS Silver Member
Reply #298 on: March 14, 2016, 03:58:04 AM

If you have to go out of your way to insult someone behind a keyboard for no reason then you're just a fuck boy sorry.  You won't even say that to anyone's face that just makes you a bitch behind a keyboard.
Live large, die large.  Leave a giant coffin.

Offline pencilart3

• PS Silver Member
Reply #299 on: March 14, 2016, 05:47:29 AM
gep, interesting post to sign with 'all the best' LOL
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert