Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: My introduction to Pianostreet(shostglass)  (Read 1269 times)

Offline shostglass

My introduction to Pianostreet(shostglass)
on: November 30, 2015, 10:42:19 AM
Hey so first post so yeah ;D anyways

So I'm glad to now be a member of Pianostreet and will be looking foward to be posting here.

I come from a very musical family. My mother was a violinist, my aunt a pianist, and my uncle a cellist all of them were able musicians especially my mother who was usually 1 or 2 chair violin in the honor orchestras.

I started playing piano when I was 11 and soon gained interest.I currently can play pieces like bach's partita in b major and several of rachmaninov's etudes tableau aND the liszt concertos.

And that's it I'm looking forward to Pianostreet.

Offline mjames

• PS Silver Member
Re: My introduction to Pianostreet(shostglass)
Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 11:15:27 AM
BEWARE

TREAD LIGHTLY

Offline iamazombie911

Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 11:25:08 PM
Just don't spend too much time here, time you could have practiced instead  ;D

Offline zpianist

Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 11:36:54 PM
Welcome! What you say about yourself is really impressive :D (both of the Liszt concertos! wow  :o)

What iamazombie says is true though; really do not get too distracted by this website. think I should give you fair warning, especially if you're in school or need to practice for big competitions: it is veeeeeeeery addictive... :P
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert