Piano Forum

Rhapsody in Blue – A Piece of American History at 100!
The centennial celebration of George Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue has taken place with a bang and noise around the world. The renowned work of American classical music has become synonymous with the jazz age in America over the past century. Piano Street provides a quick overview of the acclaimed composition, including recommended performances and additional resources for reading and listening from global media outlets and radio. Read more >>

Topic: Anyone know of a black mid 80's/newer Baldwin SF10 for sale???  (Read 1573 times)

Offline onesurfer1

Hello,
I have cash in hand and ready (finally!) to buy my piano. 
Anyone know of a nice Black Baldwin SF10 for sale (80's and newer) for sale???
I'm in California but more than willing to travel out of state.
;o) Thanks!

Offline huaidongxi

congratulations.  those are beautiful instruments, similar to our 1921 vintage m&h.  can't tell when they were made, or if they're still available, but stage7pianos.com has one listed, and there's one or two on ebay.

Offline huaidongxi

barberspiano.com in des moines, IO has/had a 1987 listed, so if you are willing to travel the pianos are out there.

Offline keniisaka

Yamaha Peninsula in San Jose has one.

https://www.yamahapeninsula.com/used.php

It has been sitting there for at least two years.

Offline onesurfer1

Thanks for the tip.  Pianomart.com still has listings of pianos that have been sold, can be a waste of time and eBay has an sf10 always for sale by a particular store that's shady to deal with.

So, ...THANK you for the leads. I'll call them in the morning ;-)
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert