Piano Forum

International Piano Day 2024
Piano Day is an annual worldwide event that takes place on the 88th day of the year, which in 2024 is March 28. Established in 2015, it is now well known across the globe. Every year it provokes special concerts, onstage and online, as well as radio shows, podcasts, and playlists. Read more >>

Topic: Piano playalong app?  (Read 1337 times)

Offline peterb20

Piano playalong app?
on: July 06, 2016, 09:45:04 PM
I have an iPad and an electric piano, and theyre hooked up to each other so that I can play through the iPad with headphones on (use for apps like yousician, flowkey, etc)  - does anyone know of any app that will allow me to simply play along with an mp3 recording? I find it quite useful to play along with a recording but want to do it all through the iPad and in the soltitude of headphones!

Offline spenstar

Re: Piano playalong app?
Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 02:49:49 AM
Does your keyboard have an input on it? You could just download the mp3 recording on your ipad and connect it to the input and then you could have that stream through your headphones while you play. I'm not aware of and apps that do this though.

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert