Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: Recording a VST (Kontakt) using ASIO...  (Read 1299 times)

Offline perfect_pitch

• PS Silver Member
Recording a VST (Kontakt) using ASIO...
on: July 31, 2016, 04:52:26 AM
Greetings... bit of an odd question, but I'll try and keep it as simple as possible.

I have a Roland F-130R keyboard hooked up to my Computer using a MIDI to USB cable. I have Kontakt installed on my computer and the 'Grandeur' VST synthesizer hooked up to my Xonar DGX Audio card, which works perfectly when I play the Roland. I use ASIO instead of WASAPI to reduce the latency between playing and the VST sounding, but cannot find a single audio program (including Audacity) to allow me to record what I'm playing.

I'm looking for some type of Audio program that will let me record ASIO audio. Any help???