Piano Forum

International Piano Day 2024
Piano Day is an annual worldwide event that takes place on the 88th day of the year, which in 2024 is March 28. Established in 2015, it is now well known across the globe. Every year it provokes special concerts, onstage and online, as well as radio shows, podcasts, and playlists. Read more >>

Topic: First show  (Read 1476 times)

Offline riolu99

First show
on: October 26, 2016, 08:07:15 AM
4 years ago i had the chance to perform with the Arcangelo band(lille) from France
they spotted me and said that they want me as a part of their show, i was little bit anxious since it was my first great show, but at the end they were absolutely slapped because i had only 2 years of piano expérience at this time, i never get taught and i only learnt piano songs by my ears without any solfege (I wasn't able to read it at this time) ...
after that, i mad a lot of meeting with great pianist who healped to improve my "doigté" as we told it in french and more ...
i always wanted to know what cloud be the feeling of other people about that show, how did i managed my anxiety ? so i decided to post it on youtube.
   Hope you will appreciate it if you do leave a like and share it as much you can, i'am preaparing new video so if you do want to see how did i evolved subscribe it will be more simple to follow me, thank you :) :D
video n1:

video n2: