Piano Forum logo
November 23, 2017, 12:01:18 AM *
   Forum Home   Help Search  

Joining the Dots – New Sight Reading Material

ABRSM presents a new book series for students. Joining the Dots offers pianists lots of material to help build confidence and skill in sight-reading. Read more >>

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Help Choosing A Digital Piano For Classical  (Read 519 times)
mulsiphix
PS Gold Member

« on: April 08, 2017, 08:11:15 PM »

I'm hoping I can find an Upright piano in my price range. But I know this simply may not happen or I may not be able to afford a quality instrument. As a backup, I'd like to have a digital piano that I use instead. I understand that higher end digital pianos try very hard to mimic the action of a grand piano.

Given that I plan to practice classical literature music exclusively, what kinds of features do I need. Which features don't particularly matter? My price range is $1,000 with an option to add another $2,000 via debt. Any advice or feedback would be greatly appreciated Smiley.
Do you find this post useful? Yes / No
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Need more info or help?

Search pianostreet.com - the web's largest resource of information about piano playing:

Jump to:  

Most popular classical piano composers: