Piano Forum logo
November 22, 2017, 01:03:46 PM *
   Forum Home   Help Search  

The Piano Speaks!

Austrian composer Peter Ablinger transferred the frequency spectrum of the child’s voice to his computer controlled mechanical piano so that “with a little practice, or help or subtitling, we actually can hear a human voice in a piano sound” — and the result is certainly compelling. Read more >>

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone here good with cars?  (Read 227 times)
rachmaninoff_forever
PS Silver Member

« on: June 25, 2017, 12:13:24 AM »

Alright so my older brother fixed up this 2004 crossfire for me right?

So I've been driving it around for a couple days and I noticed that whenever I decelerate to like below 20 or 30mph, I hear this really annoying squeaking noise from the rear right wheel.

This isn't a big deal...  right?  Like I don't gotta worry about the car blowing up on me or anything?  It's really annoying and it would be nice to fix it cheap and fast.  I know it's not the breaks because I hear it when the breaks are off too.

Thanks guys

update:  I drove it this morning and the squeaking noise is gone.
Do you find this post useful? Yes / No

Live large, die large.  Leave a giant coffin.
j_tour
PS Silver Member

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 05:15:20 PM »

I see u didn't get any responses.  No, I'm not "good" with cars, but I have spent my time fixing them and stuff.

My two cents?  It really could be anything.  Tie rod ends, no grease in the ..... what are those things called, the little cups around the axle near the wheel. 

So, obviously, I'm not a master mechanic, but I do know that it sure as shitut could be serious.  Fortunately, you can just sort of look for yourself and see if anything looks odd, just don't wear your best clothes to do so. 

That's all I got.
lhorwinkle
PS Silver Member

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2017, 12:22:46 PM »

I'm not good at auto repair. But I know people who are. They're called mechanics.

They work at auto repair shops. You take your car there and they fix it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Need more info or help?

Search pianostreet.com - the web's largest resource of information about piano playing:

Jump to:  

Most popular classical piano composers: