Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: Does right the translation on English the script of a clip?  (Read 1645 times)

Offline themaximillyan

• PS Silver Member

Remove an action and a regulation Center Pin of hammer. A tightening it's with using a screwdriver
Why it is necessary to fix the main screw of a hammer and center screw of a hammer .
The fact is that after a while it is lost both. And as a result is suffers the kinetic effect of a push key. The pianist can not fully regulate himself touch to key as he can wish.
You need to remove an action from the piano. Be sure to install it on the floor so that it stands stable. It will be inconvenient for you to work . it is not need install it on a desk. Because an action will drop on a floor and broken.
1 Check all whippen's screws. Then fasten it's by screwing the screws clockwise until they stop. Need do it's each whippen's screw. To not damage the edge of the screw, so find the screwdriver that it is firm and had a slight gap with the edge of the screw
2 Using a screwdriver with a long metal stick but with a thin sting do tihghten the center screw of the hammer to. Do not damage the edges of the screw. When are you fixing, hold your left hand with the head of the hammer so that it does not swing from side to side. Tighten as tightly as possible it's screw. Use additional lighting here.
If you do everything well that you should feel the change in your play perfomance.

Offline keypeg

• PS Silver Member
Re: Does right the translation on English the script of a clip?
Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 08:00:17 AM
Are you asking whether the English translation (the wording) is correct?

Offline themaximillyan

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: August 05, 2017, 08:13:06 AM
Are you asking whether the English translation (the wording) is correct?
Yes. A tuner in a clip does a operation of a regulation Center Pin of hammer. And is it  text  right here? What can to understand  people about a process?

Offline beemer

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 09:52:15 AM
Max,

Are you trying to write an instruction for your to advise others?   The correct description is available in several standard books.  I use this one:

Piano Servicing, Tuning and Rebuilding: For the Professional, the Student and the Hobbyist - Author is Arthur Reblitz.

Another book is

PIANOS INSIDE OUT - By Mario Igrec

Many excerpts from the Igrec book are available by using Google to search for a topic.  Here is an example:

https://www.scribd.com/document/283554209/Piano-Action-Regulation

regards,

Ian

Offline themaximillyan

• PS Silver Member
Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 02:15:31 AM
Max,

Are you trying to write an instruction for your to advise others?   The correct description is available in several standard books.  I use this one:

Piano Servicing, Tuning and Rebuilding: For the Professional, the Student and the Hobbyist - Author is Arthur Reblitz.

Another book is

PIANOS INSIDE OUT - By Mario Igrec

Many excerpts from the Igrec book are available by using Google to search for a topic.  Here is an example:

https://www.scribd.com/document/283554209/Piano-Action-Regulation

regards,

Ian

Hi, Ian
Yes, I want to make a quality translation for the audience of a video. The link you provided must paid. I do not have money. And your describing will publication in this video.
If you can and want describe the actions in the movie that Max does let's you do it's, please
regards,

Offline keypeg

• PS Silver Member
Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 03:07:22 PM
I do this professionally.  What you want would be first a transcription of the audio, followed by a translation of that audio.  Professionals do usually charge money for this, and it takes some time to do.  When you write your own translation in the forum, an English speaker can polish up the grammar and syntax, but it may no longer say what the original says.  You might get some kind of "crowdsourcing" thing going here, where somebody tries to fix your text here, and then check that the meaning is still there.  Somebody who is an expert, a piano tech who understands what you're talking about, would be best suited for checking things.  But of course this all takes a lot of time and effort.  If this information is already out there as some have said, would anyone want to bother?

Offline themaximillyan

• PS Silver Member
Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 04:17:40 PM
I do this professionally.  What you want would be first a transcription of the audio, followed by a translation of that audio.  Professionals do usually charge money for this, and it takes some time to do.  When you write your own translation in the forum, an English speaker can polish up the grammar and syntax, but it may no longer say what the original says.  You might get some kind of "crowdsourcing" thing going here, where somebody tries to fix your text here, and then check that the meaning is still there.  Somebody who is an expert, a piano tech who understands what you're talking about, would be best suited for checking things.  But of course this all takes a lot of time and effort.  If this information is already out there as some have said, would anyone want to bother?
Thank you for your clarification.
I'm interested in the fact that my actions in the video corresponded to the proposed text here. It is important for me that a simple layman is not an Englishman who would understood my actions here using as add  this text.
For example: 2 Using a screwdriver with a long metal stick but with a thin sting do tihghten the center screw of the hammer to.
regards,

Offline keypeg

• PS Silver Member
Reply #7 on: August 17, 2017, 05:03:56 AM

For example: 2 Using a screwdriver with a long metal stick but with a thin sting do tihghten the center screw of the hammer to.
Mostly incomprehensible.  A sting is something you get from a bee, and it hurts, or from a mosquito, and it itches.  Would that be a long handled screwdriver?  Again, it would be a lot of work to fix, with a fair bit of guessing. I'm not a piano tech so I'd be guessing wrong.

Offline themaximillyan

• PS Silver Member
Reply #8 on: August 17, 2017, 05:20:38 AM
Mostly incomprehensible.  A stig is something you get from a bee, and it hurts, or from a mosquito, and it itches.  Would that be a long handled screwdriver?  Again, it would be a lot of work to fix, with a fair bit of guessing. I'm not a piano tech so I'd be guessing wrong.
hi, keypeg
Thanks your very much. Need read "sting" (tip) here. In russia that so call "жало". Write your esse that what you see in clip about. I'm think your variant would be better than mine bad understanding english text
and it's variant be add helping for tunerman
regards,
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert