Piano Forum logo
November 24, 2017, 06:49:40 PM *
   Forum Home   Help Search  

Happy New Year! Top Picks of 2014

We wish all piano fans a Happy New Year with a list of highly recommended reading from Piano Street’s Classical Piano Blog. These are the 10 most read, discussed or shared articles of 2014. Read more >>

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ultimate and last composer`s quizz........  (Read 214 times)
cardeno
PS Silver Member

« on: August 21, 2017, 02:38:33 PM »

However hard the quizzes I post  there always is some clever cloggs who gets it right. This is giving me lack of confidence and self esteem, agoraphobia, inferiority complex and depression.

Therefore I post my last and easy quizz, which is:

There are 7.5 billion people in the world. Please mention their names, addresses and phone numbers.

You are allowed to get 3 wrong and still win.

NOTA BENE: you are allowed to use Google.

Thank you
Do you find this post useful? Yes / No
ronde_des_sylphes
PS Silver Member

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 07:38:45 PM »

Damn. I had them all typed out and pianostreet rejected the post for being too long  Grin

cardeno
PS Silver Member

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 10:13:20 PM »

Damn. I had them all typed out and pianostreet rejected the post for being too long  Grin

Waa waah, waaaaaah, sniff, sniff,  weeping, wailing, sobbing, crying, blubbering, depression, agoraphobia, clousterphobia,, hate YOUUUUUUphobia, ronde_des_sylphesphobia, pianophobia lifeisnotworthlivingphobia, depressionphobia, lackofselesteemphobia,all because of YOUUUUU!!!!
waa WAAAAHHHHH, mummy, mummy.........
perfect_pitch
PS Silver Member

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 11:42:27 AM »

Waa waah, waaaaaah, sniff, sniff,  weeping, wailing, sobbing, crying, blubbering, depression, agoraphobia, clousterphobia,, hate YOUUUUUUphobia, ronde_des_sylphesphobia, pianophobia lifeisnotworthlivingphobia, depressionphobia, lackofselesteemphobia,all because of YOUUUUU!!!!
waa WAAAAHHHHH, mummy, mummy.........

Very mature...

dogperson
PS Silver Member

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2017, 11:55:17 AM »

It's great to see that Cardeno has defined the 'high standards' expected of Piano Street.
cardeno
PS Silver Member

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2017, 07:27:07 PM »

Very mature...

That photo of yours....................is it of the captain of Star Trek Enterprise?, you wear the same T shirt too.
cardeno
PS Silver Member

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2017, 07:30:08 PM »

It's great to see that Cardeno has defined the 'high standards' expected of Piano Street.

you are right "dogsdinner" the standards of piano street have dropped a lot due to the replies I get to my posts......I expected higher standards of them!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Need more info or help?

Search pianostreet.com - the web's largest resource of information about piano playing:

Jump to:  

Most popular classical piano composers: