Piano Forum logo
September 26, 2017, 06:13:39 PM *
   Forum Home   Help Search  

Top downloads - #3:
Pachelbel - Canon in D

Pachelbel’s most famous work, the beautiful and hypnotic canon in D never fails to fascinate its listener. The work, originally scored for three violins and basso continuo is presented here in two very nice arrangements for piano. Read more >>

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pianostreet shout out thread [if you have not posted in a while but swing by]  (Read 69 times)
visitor
PS Silver Member

« on: September 08, 2017, 01:56:02 AM »

A thread to give a shout out to pianostreetians of the current and especially the past.

I shall start
Thalbergmad, been a while since I read some funny fresh Schumann bashing. You are missed. Shout out

Birba, your insights and shared wisdom, fromy your experience and travels is sorely missed around here. Shout out

Richman, your uploads and remarks and reaction tof the auditurn room. Used to be the only reason I would log in some times. Please take care and be well. Shout out

Pecilart, where you at? Shout out

Others feel free to add quote old member posts, etc,
A bulletin board of sorts to let those of the past know if and when they lurk or log in, we miss em.
Do you find this post useful? Yes / No

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Need more info or help?

Search pianostreet.com - the web's largest resource of information about piano playing:

Jump to:  

Most popular classical piano composers: