Piano Forum logo
November 18, 2017, 09:38:16 PM *
   Forum Home   Help Search  

The Audiovisual Study Tool (AST) Updated

In a significant improvement of Piano Street’s Audiovisual Study Tool (AST), Naxos Music Library is now fully integrated allowing users to conveniently stream recordings without logging in separately to a Naxos Music Library account. Read more >>

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who authors these photos of Franz Liszt?  (Read 119 times)
cuberdrift
PS Silver Member

« on: October 08, 2017, 02:28:15 AM »

They're cool pics. Does anybody know who took these?

Thanks!
Do you find this post useful? Yes / No
dogperson
PS Silver Member

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 11:19:03 AM »

The author of this image is unknown.   Other images are attributable to Nader or W.D. Downing

If you’re curious about  any of the 363 images,  this is from a simple internet search.   Clicking on each image gives you to history

http://www.gettyimages.com/photos/franz-liszt---composer?excludenudity=true&mediatype=photography&page=3&phrase=franz%20liszt%20-%20composer&sort=mostpopular
cuberdrift
PS Silver Member

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 01:24:11 AM »

Thanks, dogperson.

I somehow forgot to add the other pic I was supposed to include in my post.

Also, here's a third one, from the Getty Images link you provided:

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/franz-liszt-was-a-hungarian-composer-and-pianist-who-news-photo/615289654#franz-liszt-was-a-hungarian-composer-and-pianist-who-revolutionized-picture-id615289654

It's kind of cool. I was thinking 19th C. photos don't often have people smiling in them.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Need more info or help?

Search pianostreet.com - the web's largest resource of information about piano playing:

Jump to:  

Most popular classical piano composers: