Piano Forum logo
November 20, 2017, 12:01:56 AM *
   Forum Home   Help Search  

Belated London Premiere for Fanny Mendelssohn Hensel on International Women’s Day

As part of its special day of programming for International Women’s Day, BBC Radio 3 broadcasted a live performance of the Easter Sonata, a major piano work which until recently had been attributed to Felix Mendelssohn, but is now proved to be the work of his sister Fanny Mendelssohn Hensel. Read more >>

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any active websites similar to this?  (Read 84 times)
makivka
PS Silver Member

« on: October 26, 2017, 05:30:11 PM »

I am trying to find a forum where I can ask choral/singing questions. The only place I found to ask those kind of questions here on pianostreet.com is the "Anything but piano" section.
Do you find this post useful? Yes / No
j_tour
PS Silver Member

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 06:32:15 PM »

I just found out about pianoworld, which seems to have some extra space for related musical topics.  The level of discussion seems about like here, with perhaps fewer, perhaps more, autistic "gatekeeper" elements. 
rosejaune177
PS Silver Member

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 06:42:02 PM »

What about the ABRSM forum? It doesn't just deal with ABRSM exams - there's a "Viva Voice" subforum, for example, that might interest you.

Also, it's a lot more polite than here Wink
stevensk
PS Silver Member

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 08:00:37 PM »

There seems to be hundreds. Google "singers forum" etcetera
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Need more info or help?

Search pianostreet.com - the web's largest resource of information about piano playing:

Jump to:  

Most popular classical piano composers: