Piano Forum logo
November 20, 2017, 11:34:21 AM *
   Forum Home   Help Search  

The New Concept: Scores for All Stages of Learning

On the recent Music Education Expo in London, Piano Street presented a new concept for sheet music publication. Depending on your own level of experience and where you are in the learning process of a particular piece, you may need fingering, pedal markings, practice and performance tips, or perhaps the right opposite - a clean Urtext score. Read more >>

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone actively touring? What is your day to day life like?  (Read 57 times)
nickc
PS Silver Member

« on: November 07, 2017, 06:00:49 PM »

The prospect of touring is slowly becoming a reality for me and I'd like some input from the other pianists/musicians as to what it is like? It seems enjoyable but at the same time quite stressful... I would love to know what the average week is like for those of you that do tour and any tips you might have. If any of you tour internationally, I'm even more curious! Thanks!

Nicholas
Do you find this post useful? Yes / No
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Need more info or help?

Search pianostreet.com - the web's largest resource of information about piano playing:

Jump to:  

Most popular classical piano composers: