Piano Forum

Rhapsody in Blue – A Piece of American History at 100!
The centennial celebration of George Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue has taken place with a bang and noise around the world. The renowned work of American classical music has become synonymous with the jazz age in America over the past century. Piano Street provides a quick overview of the acclaimed composition, including recommended performances and additional resources for reading and listening from global media outlets and radio. Read more >>

Topic: Any decent services to send emails in the future?  (Read 1179 times)

Offline Bob

• PS Silver Member
Any decent services to send emails in the future?
on: December 22, 2017, 12:00:21 AM
I know some software can do it but you have to have the software running.  Is there anything decent online that will send emails in the future?

There was something I found like Lator Gator back in 2004 that would do it but I think they folded up.  I sent myself an email in 2004 to 2014 and never got it.
Favorite new teacher quote -- "You found the only possible wrong answer."

Offline klavieronin

• PS Silver Member
Re: Any decent services to send emails in the future?
Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 09:16:55 AM
Maybe look into Mail Chimp. I haven't used it in a while but I'm pretty sure you can schedule emails with it.

Offline dogperson

Reply #2 on: December 22, 2017, 01:12:00 PM
Microsoft outlook has this function. After you create the mail, choose options and then delay delivery. You can choose the date and time from Calendar options

Offline Bob

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: December 27, 2017, 04:09:27 PM
Microsoft outlook has this function. After you create the mail, choose options and then delay delivery. You can choose the date and time from Calendar options

But you have to leave Outlook open.  I'm looking for something all online then I think.
Favorite new teacher quote -- "You found the only possible wrong answer."
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert