Piano Forum

Remembering the great Maurizio Pollini
Legendary pianist Maurizio Pollini defined modern piano playing through a combination of virtuosity of the highest degree, a complete sense of musical purpose and commitment that works in complete control of the virtuosity. His passing was announced by Milan’s La Scala opera house on March 23. Read more >>

Topic: UI for wide screens  (Read 1797 times)

Offline quantum

• PS Silver Member
UI for wide screens
on: December 04, 2018, 11:38:28 PM
This new UI looks like less stuff fits into the active area.  On my 1920 x 1080 display the active area only takes about 1/3 of the screen real estate if the window is maximized. The UI does not scale with window resizing. 

Any possibility of including a UI option for those that want to use the site on common desktop screen resolutions?  Making use of available screen real estate would reduce the amount of scrolling when reading through posts.
Made a Liszt. Need new Handel's for Soler panel & Alkan foil. Will Faure Stein on the way to pick up Mendels' sohn. Josquin get Wolfgangs Schu with Clara. Gone Chopin, I'll be Bach

Offline perfect_pitch

• PS Silver Member
Re: UI for wide screens
Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 01:07:10 PM
I'd be happy with a widescreen option as well. I have a 4K monitor and yeah - again, like Quantum said - a lot of blank space.

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert