Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: Valse impromptu difficulty  (Read 1291 times)

Offline maxiboot

• PS Silver Member
Valse impromptu difficulty
on: April 27, 2020, 05:30:36 PM
I would like to play liszt's Valse Impromptu. I am an intermidiate player (I have played for three years). My only experience with liszt his his liebestraume no 3 which i can play fairly well. How does the valse impromptu compare to liebestraum no 3 in terms of difficulty? I understand that it is a fairly difficult piece and I dont expect to be able to play it very soon, but what are some good pieces to work up towards that level?

Offline maxiboot

• PS Silver Member
Re: Valse impromptu difficulty
Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 05:15:27 PM
Nevermind, i learnt it anyway

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert