Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: Estudio OP 10 no 2(revolucionario), etude op 10 no 12  (Read 1151 times)

Offline gonza2324

• PS Silver Member
Hola a todos he comenzado con el estudio OP 10 no 12 de chopin es mi segundo día y ya tengo la primera página ya aprendida y dominada, quisiera que dieran consejos con esta pieza de como estudiarla movimientos de muñeca y todo por favor.

Hello everyone I have started with the study OP 10 no 12 of chopin is my second day and I already have the first page already learned and mastered, I would like you to give advice with this piece on how to study it wrist movements and everything please,

Offline dogperson

Re: Estudio OP 10 no 2(revolucionario), etude op 10 no 12
Reply #1 on: June 23, 2020, 06:20:03 PM
You might want to watch these tutorials from respected teachers: 

Josh Wright
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i00w-8uCSuA

Paul Barton
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O4wsh9oO0Lw

Offline gonza2324

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: June 23, 2020, 06:35:13 PM
Gracias ahora los veré, Thanks now I see them

Offline sarah_

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: June 25, 2020, 02:28:31 PM
hi  :)
there are numerous ways of playing, i personally dont like moving my wrist a lot. but maybe this technique will work for you. goodluck!
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert