Piano Forum

Rhapsody in Blue – A Piece of American History at 100!
The centennial celebration of George Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue has taken place with a bang and noise around the world. The renowned work of American classical music has become synonymous with the jazz age in America over the past century. Piano Street provides a quick overview of the acclaimed composition, including recommended performances and additional resources for reading and listening from global media outlets and radio. Read more >>

Topic: Master degree in London  (Read 968 times)

Offline liasim

• PS Silver Member
Master degree in London
on: July 25, 2020, 08:18:44 PM
Hi. Can anyone tell me where can I do master degree in London, except of rcm, ram and trinity? I wonder if there is a more financially affordable place where I can study piano.

Offline visitor

• PS Silver Member
Re: Master degree in London
Reply #1 on: July 29, 2020, 01:33:35 PM
Yes you can work to earn a scholarship that brings cost of study down,  or a private sponsor that will pay or partial pay for your study

Offline lowk-_-y

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: August 06, 2020, 11:17:47 PM
Well not a lot of options, you stated most of them. What about Guildhall? I wouldn't necessarily say it's cheaper though. If you want more affordable, you could go to Birmingham, although their conservatoire hasn't quite got the prestige if that's what you're looking for. It has got top notch facilities though...New building... and some good tutors.

Offline mypianoworld

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: March 15, 2021, 07:51:24 PM
Hi. Can anyone tell me where can I do master degree in London, except of rcm, ram and trinity? I wonder if there is a more financially affordable place where I can study piano.

Any luck? I've recently moved to UK not far from London and I'm kind of in the same situation. Looking for somewhere to do a Master's degree. In Spain there are many Conservatoires to choose and apply for, not sure what people do here

Offline compline

• PS Silver Member
Reply #4 on: March 16, 2021, 12:59:54 PM
Any luck? I've recently moved to UK not far from London and I'm kind of in the same situation. Looking for somewhere to do a Master's degree. In Spain there are many Conservatoires to choose and apply for, not sure what people do here

Try ABRSM forum..
https://forums.abrsm.org/index.php?showforum=24
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert