Piano Forum

“Piano Dreams” - Exploring the Chinese Piano Explosion
The motivations for learning the piano are diverse, ranging from personal enjoyment to cultural appreciation and professional aspirations. While some see it as a way to connect with cultural heritage, others pursue it as a path to fame and fortune. In the movie “Piano Dreams” director Gary Lennon documents the struggles and sacrifices of three wannabe piano stars in modern China. Read more >>

Topic: Scarlatti Sonata in C major, K.159  (Read 1208 times)

Offline gregwer

• PS Silver Member
Scarlatti Sonata in C major, K.159
on: August 29, 2020, 03:25:58 PM
Hi guys! I wanted to share my recording of this Scarlatti sonata, I also recorded some more that I'll probably be posting in the days to come. Any comments would be appreciated!

Thanks for your time :) !
Learning
-Mozart k.311.
-Bach P&F 17 BWV 862.
-Prokofiev Romeo & Juliet suite(complete).
-Chopin 4 ballades.
-Chopin Grande Valse Brillante op.18

Offline outin

• PS Silver Member
Re: Scarlatti Sonata in C major, K.159
Reply #1 on: August 30, 2020, 08:58:39 AM
Hi guys! I wanted to share my recording of this Scarlatti sonata, I also recorded some more that I'll probably be posting in the days to come. Any comments would be appreciated!

Thanks for your time :) !
This was really good and excellent sound quality too. Enjoyed it a lot, please post more!

Offline gregwer

• PS Silver Member
Re: Scarlatti Sonata in C major, K.159
Reply #2 on: August 30, 2020, 12:01:02 PM
Thanks so much, outin! I actually recorded a whole online recital with 5 Scarlatti sonatas (this one inncluded) and some Glass pieces (Metamorphosis, among others) that I'll be uploading soon to Youtube, and of course I'll post it here as well :) .
Learning
-Mozart k.311.
-Bach P&F 17 BWV 862.
-Prokofiev Romeo & Juliet suite(complete).
-Chopin 4 ballades.
-Chopin Grande Valse Brillante op.18

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert