Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: Improvisation #1  (Read 672 times)

Offline roger.s piano

• PS Silver Member
Improvisation #1
on: September 28, 2020, 01:29:28 PM
Hey everyone i'm gonna post some improvisations of me and other stuff hope u like it and always love some feedback!!

Offline dogperson

Re: Improvisation #1
Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 09:05:54 PM
I am a little confused:
This is labeled ‘easy piano’ but I don’t consider this to be suitable for  a beginner.  Is that your target audience 
It is labeled as a tutorial but I am not finding instructions for learning — just flashing notes to be copied. Is there a tutorial so the student can learn more than just copy?

Offline roger.s piano

• PS Silver Member
Re: Improvisation #1
Reply #2 on: October 01, 2020, 05:36:03 PM
Hey!
yeah i understand u
Its more like i cant read notes and learnt only this way to play the piano,
i know many people nowa days and can't read sheet music so i consider this easy for some out there.

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert